~ Dominance {Smut}

a friend of mine wrote this for me and it was so amazing I had to put it in this book. she's such a talented writer so I hope you enjoy!
=============

I was sitting on the couch watching The Walking Dead when I heard Sean screaming at a video game for another video, and I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. The show was getting pretty boring since I had seen it more than five times, so I got out my phone and read some of the smut the fans made of me and Sean. "If you liked it, punch the like button in the face. Like a Boss!" I hear him say, making me laugh once again. He comes out of his recording room and sits right beside me. I giggle and blush at the dominant smut. "What are you looking at?" Sean asked in his cute Irish accent. "Nothing." I reply, still smiling. "Let me see." Sean says and tries to grab the phone from you. He wrestles you, trying to get your phone. He ends up winning and is surprised when he sees what's on it. "I-um.." I mumble, trying to figure out what to say. "Is this what you want me to do to you?" He asks. I blush, nod yes, and look away. He turned off my phone and started to kiss me.

   Sean picked me up and carried me to our room. He dropped me on our bed, but I couldn't see or feel him. It was completely pitch dark. I could hear the door open, close, and lock. I started to get nervous but more excited with each second. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the room. He pecked my lips then went down to my neck. He licked, nibbled, and sucked on my neck until he found my 'sweet spot'. He left a hickey and undid my bra, moving down my body. He got to the hem of my shorts and nibbled around it, teasing me. "Ugh, Sean, please." I begged. He kept teasing me as I became frustrated. Finally, he takes my shorts off and rubs me through my underwear.

"Don't moan." Sean growled. I'm even more turned on by his sexy, rough voice I'm not used to. He stripped me and flipped me over. My eyes widened when he suddenly spanked me. "Damn, you're so sexy." He added. He pushed my legs apart and licked up my core. Shocked at the sudden feeling, I tried to push my legs together. "I don't think so, babe." Sean chuckled darkly and pushed them back out. He continued to use his tongue on me before he slipped a finger inside. I bit my lip to suppress a groan, but he continued to move his fingers in and out while sucking on my clit. "Does that feel good, baby? Are you close?" He asked, his breath blowing against my core. I nodded desperately, gasping as he added another finger. "You feel so good. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my dick." He groaned, nipping at my thighs.

I was close and he knew it. He pulled his fingers out and grab a condom, rolling it on. Sean pushed himself in me suddenly, gripping my hips tightly and pushing in and out at a fast pace. "I'm the only one who can make you feel like this, (Y/N).." He grunted. All of a sudden, his hands wrap around my neck, slightly choking me. But of course, I'm loving it. Sean continued to thrust himself into me, burying his head in my neck as he kept his hands there. "Holy fuck. I'm close..." He panted. I nodded to let him know I was too. He quickly reached down and started rubbing my clit in a figure eight motion, causing me to scream out a little but he was too close to notice.

"Who's making you feel this good? I wanna hear you say it. Say my name, everyone needs to know who's making you feel this way." He groaned. "Sean, holy fuck." I let out a strained whisper. "Louder." He ordered, gripping my thighs even harder. "Oh my God, Sean! I'm gonna cum! Holy shit!" I screamed out, my back arching. His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed into me a few more times, both of us reaching our highs. He pulled out and smiled. "Did I do good?" He asked. "Hell yeah." I responded as we both laughed. "One more round?" He asked. "Of course." I replied and got back up.