~ That Damn Little Bell {Smut}

got this idea from a tumblr prompt

"Oh, fuck. Sean, please..! I can't take it anymore." I begged as he fucked me senselessly. Ever since I got that little bell that says "Ring for Sex" as a joke, I haven't been able to feel my legs. Now I'm starting to regret it, but it felt so good that I couldn't deny him. My eyes rolled back into my head as he pinned my wrists to the bed. "Fuck, baby, you're so tight. God, you're so beautiful when you take my cock." He growled into my neck. I felt his hot breath on my neck which made shivers envelope my whole body.

"S-shit, Sean. You're gonna make me cum~" I whined out as I dragged my nails against his back. I felt his teeth sink into my neck as his thrusts got harder. I could feel the pulse of our bodies that craved desire and pleasure. He lifted his head and took in the sight of my naked body under his. His eyes gazed at my body like it was a temple. He savored and devoured my being as I took the pleasure he gave me. "Been such a good little girl. Naughty little girl that loves my cock. Oh, fuck. Cum, (Y/N). It okay, baby. Cum all over my cock." With his words, my body skyrocketed into its orgasm as I screamed out Sean's name.

     My body spasmed with pleasure as Sean growled and groaned out my name as he came. After we both came down from our highs, Sean pulled out and laid beside me. He looked at my sweaty body and exhausted face and chuckled. "I think that little bell was the best thing you ever bought." He said as I smiled.