~ Daddy {Smut}

(this has daddy kink in it so if you're uncomfortable with that, please click away)

I was sitting on the couch when I heard my phone buzz and saw I got a text from Sean.

You better be in your collar when I get home.

Long story short, Sean and I were playing a video game and made a bet that the person that lost would have to do anything the other person asked them to for a week, and I lost. Sean had decided what I would have to do and this was one of the things. I hopped up off the couch and got dressed in Sean's favorite lingerie, black panties and a black lace bra. I put on the studded black collar and added a leash to it and walked out of the bedroom, sitting back down on the couch and waiting for Sean to come home.

Shortly after, Sean walked through the door, slammed it shut, and walked in to see me sitting on the couch. "Hey, baby girl." He said smiling. "Hi, Sean." I blurted out. His smile faded as he walked towards me, grabbed my leash, and pulled me close to where our lips were almost touching. "What did you call me?" He growled. "Sorry, Daddy.." I whimpered. "It's okay, Lass. Have you been a good girl?" Sean asked as he pulled me to stand with my leash and brought me closer to him. "Yes, Daddy." I purred. "Come here, baby girl." He said as he grabbed my hips and turned me around to where his chest was pressed against my back. "Do you want my big cock inside you? Do you wanna feel me pound into you, feeling your legs shaking against me, begging me to stop?" He whispered in my ear as he unhooked my bra and let it fall onto the floor. "Please.." I begged. "Well, Daddy wouldn't want to disappoint his little girl." Sean said smirking.

Sean took me to the bedroom, laid me down, took my leash off, and tied my hands to the bed with it. "Open your legs, baby." He said as I shyly open my legs for him. "Don't be shy, Lass. Daddy likes what he sees." He purred before he ripped off my panties and buried his head in between my legs. I threw my head back and whined as I felt his hot tongue plunge inside of me. He pushed his head farther in between my legs, trying to taste every drop of me. "Fuck.." I mumbled under my breath. His tongue started going deeper and faster, making  me squirm. "Mmm, you taste so good, baby girl. Fucking delicious." He said before diving back between my legs. Lustfully, he made his movement quicker, pushing me to the edge. "Daddy, ohhh~" I moaned as I came into his mouth. My body went slack and he removed his face from my legs, his lips and chin covered in my juices.

Sean licked his lips, cleaning myself off him. He pulled off his pants and boxer and moved his hips in between my legs. "Could you please untie me, Daddy?" I asked innocently. "Of course." Sean smirked as he reached over me and untied my hands. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and he pushed himself inside of me, making me feel his pulsing heat. Once he was all the way in, he pulled out and quickly thrusted back into me which caused me to arch my back and cry out. "Look at you. You look so sexy taking my cock like a good girl. You want me to go faster?" He added as he bucked into me hard. "Yes, please!" I moaned loudly, my body shaking from anticipation.

He leaned down, nibbled at my earlobe, and started thrusting faster and deeper. I tangled my left hand in his hair and my right hand left scratch marks up and down his shoulder, though that only seemed to spur him on. I whimpered from his powerful thrusts which drove him wild. At the pace we were going, neither of us would last long. "Scream my name." He growled, making eye contact with me. I felt his fingers grip around my neck under the collar, and he knew choking drove me insane. He tightened his grip to my liking and growled, "Scream it, now."
"Oh, fuck! Daddy!" I screamed over and over, riding out my orgasm.

Sean came a few seconds after I did, groaning along with me. He pulled out, laid beside me, and pulled me into his chest. "Did I hurt you, Lass?" He asked softly. "No, I'm okay. I just won't be able to walk tomorrow." I said with a giggle. Sean kissed my cheek and said, "I love you so much." I blushed and intertwined our fingers. "I love you too, Sean." I mumbled before I fell asleep.