Chapter 7

Skylar Dylan Matthews on the media...
→→→

Him Again

Chapter 7

(A/N) Thank you so much for those who had read my story. It really made me more motivated to continue working on this story. I will make sure to make everything the best with everything i can do.

Please don't forget to continue reading, vote, comment, and share. Thanks again. I highly appreciate everything you did. :-*

(Nick's POV)

I woke up with a warm feeling dominating half of my naked body. I slowly opened my lids to get a full view of the colorful spectrum of light that was created by the prism from the sun when it hit my glass window. I did not even bother to look at my phone to check the time since it is the only thing that gives me the most appropriate time. Not that I don't have clocks inside my room coz actually I have one wall clock and alarm clock just sitting on my bedside table.

It was just really planted in me to have this mannerism to depend on my phone for time matters. Even though I hate moving to check the time on my phone, I still have to since it was going to be a school day. Ughhhh I mentally groaned at the thought but still I love it. Remembering that today is my birthday and last night is a good night made me blush a tint of crimson on my cheeks. I pressed the button of my phone and the screen with the time popped screaming 5:00 am. I still have an hour to get ready.

I slowly moved to cover my naked body with the duvet but as I turned my gaze to my other side, my eyes widened since the person I have spent my night with who took my v-card was nowhere to be found. Well not that I want to have another round or something since it was just my first time but I still want to clear things out with the both of us.

I grabbed the duvet and covered my private part and was about to walk to grab my towel for my morning routine when I felt a pang of pain coming from my lower back, to be specific my ass or whatever. It really hurts since it was really my first time but yet it was worth it.

Things that had happened last night was kinda blur since what dominated me from that night was lust, pleasure, and...... love? I hope so. I hope that what had happened was not just a one-sided event. I moved for the second time but still it hurts. It was like the hurt that I have felt a while ago doubled or maybe tripled.

Well this is what I want right? Then I should be the one responsible to stand for it. I stood up for the third time and disregard the pain that dominated almost most part of my body. I walked towards the closet to grab my towel and peeked at myself at the life-size mirror.

I looked at my half naked body as the lower part was covered by the duvet and a little smile crept to the sides of my lips. Am I blushing? As the question was pondered by my mind, the veins that was connecting my neck and my cheeks reacted by showing a deeper shade of red.

I tried to turn around feeling a whole different person but the pain stopped me. I groaned in irritation and slowly walked to my bathroom. I walked like a duck now. Ughhh. I cursed myself mentally as I grabbed the doorknob of my bathroom. Maybe a cold shower may help. Yes it will! My alter psyche answered my own question for me.

After reaching my shower, I gripped the handle which will adjust the temperature of the water that it will spray over my whole body. I am not a cold shower typed of person but I think this is the best remedy to ease the pain that I was feeling right now.

I slid inside the shower and the cold water sprayed all over my whole body. Steam started to creep on the glass walls of my shower and I just continued to take everything that was sprayed onto me for better relief from the pain.