Chapter 30

Chanel Mnemosyne Wilson on the media...
→→→

Him Again

Chapter 30

"Mr. Lewis! Mr. Lewis!" My teacher's authoritative voice pulled me out of my trance as I kept on remembering what I had seen on the library a few weeks ago. Yes, you heard it right. Weeks had again passed and I still am keeping my mouth shut to everyone on what I had seen. I talked to no one about it and acted like nothing except when I am in one room with Stacey. It's just so awkward to act all too cool with her around.

I didn't know that this brunette can be a piece of a bitch sometimes. But what is creeping me out is the guilt that I felt for my ex-bestfriend, Skylar. I never had planned to tell him but my inner conscience tells me to. A war between my conscience and myself keeps on happening inside me as I picture what are the possible consequences that will happen if Skylar will know.

Will he be angry? Of course he will be but I think it isn't my role to execute the talk and go to Skylar and say, "hey, I saw your girlfriend kissing someone else in the library few weeks ago." Geez, that would be one of the most awkward things I will ever be doing.

Some part of me says that I have to tell him. Why? Because Skylar continues to bug me about how he loves me and every day, every time, my feelings for him becomes way more powerful. I admit that I am already falling for everything for him again, but he is still with Stacey.

That is one thing that I am confused about. He likes me but why is he still with Stacey? Does he really mean everything that he had done to me? Does that things that he showed matter to him? Of course – I can see the eagerness and love from his eyes whenever he says he loves me. But why am I in fear of accepting him again?

Ughhh! I am really down right now thinking about stuffs that I should think later.

"Mr. Lewis, would you please go out? I already had called your name for the hundredth time but still you won't listen!" The teacher's voice drag me out again as I forgot that he already had called me just a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I immediately stand up and grabbed my things and got out of the room. Some of my classmates laugh which made me roll my eyes.

The day went uneventful and here I am lying on my comfortable bed waiting for Chanel to come back as she was buying pizza just outside the school. I was about to close my eyes ready to be dragged by my sleep when a knock was heard from the door.

I groaned and walked towards the door with narrowing eyes. I let out a heavy sigh before I opened the door. Skylar was standing on the door with his signature sexy and attractive smile plastered on his face.

"Hey babe." He greeted me and moved closer to kiss my cheeks.

His smile grew wider when he noticed that I am not trying to stop him. Yes, I am now showing Skylar that I like him too. I can no longer keep it. He is really persistent, that is one, and two, I am in love with him so why budge? Duh!

"I told you to never call me that. Remember that your girlfriend is also living here so shut your mouth and just answer my question." I gave him a blank façade trying to stop my burning face. Geez, I can feel myself blushing like a bitch.

"Aggressive much? I like that." He chuckled and moved inside my room.

"Yeah, whatever. What are you doing here?" I ask trying to suppress my urge to make him take me because of his hot aura. Geez, I must get laid now.