Chapter 16

Nick Leighton Lewis on the media...
→→→

Him Again

Chapter 16

(Nick's POV)

I swallowed the lump that started to build up on my throat as my gaze focused on Caleb's perfectly sculpted body. I looked up in awe as I felt myself drooling over the glorious scenery. "Is someone here?" He let out the words with a loud tone for the second time.

I was immediately cut out from the train of my imagination as the words seized my mind. I shook my head and blinked a couple of times to regain my attention on how to execute a plan to exit this tensioned situation. Caleb shrugged after no one had answered him even though the sound of the hitting of the water to the floor dominated the whole place from the shower.

I immediately stood up to grab my towel when I realized that I haven't have had brought any towel or any other clothing as I entered the shower room. I mentally cursed myself for the stupidity that I have done. What am I thinking anyway, getting a shower on a public facility with no clothes near me at all? How stupid am I?

I did not hesitate to turn off the shower since it would sound suspicious for him to know that there is another person inside this place. I tiptoed as I walked closer to the exit. I prayed mentally that he would never notice my sudden movement as I was to come out of this place.

I continued to walk slowly and silently as possible when a large hand grabbed my arm. I winced at the sudden contact and almost jump out from my place. My heart beats on an impossible rhythm as the tension grew denser.

I turned to look at Caleb and locked my eyes on his emerald green orbs. "W-what a-are you d-doing...here?" I asked him with a stuttering statement. He chuckled as he scanned me from my head to toe. Embarrassment covered all my senses as he licked his lips while scanning my complete naked glory.

Without much of a thinking, my hand flew and a slap had been captured by his face. He winced while cursing some words which I can no longer decipher due to the tension. "What the hell!" he growled as he disconnected his hand on my arm to clutch his now crimson face.

I felt the immediate rush of my thought and directly moved to run out from the situation. After taking three steps, another hand grabbed me on a forceful manner which made me lost my balance and fall down to the tiled floor.

I winced without any other thought as a pang of pain dominated my whole body which rooted on my lower back – oh no! not there! – the pain was coming from my asshole as I felt something thick, big, and something hard invaded my glory hole. I then realized that it was just not me who fell down but also Caleb.

He is currently laying behind me as my back was lying on his chest. My bottom part was directly aligned to his crotch which is the reason while his thing was injected on my now sore hole. What the hell!? Is he even fucking aroused or something? I tightly closed my eyes as the sore pain continued to take over my body. I was still dazed from the pain that I can't even think of moving out of the situation.

Then, I was snapped out of my daze when I heard Caleb cursed from under his breath. "Holy sh*t!" He let out the words with a low tone which didn't scream intimidation or anger. Why hasn't he even moved yet? Ughhh! What the hell!? I successfully moved out from the contact and my eyes widened as I looked at Caleb's façade.

His face was burning red from what I think was embarrassment or whatever. Well, it is not my main focus for now. I clutched my soring back and noticed the warm liquid that was formed on my back. I took to look at my hand and noticed the little red stain of blood on my hand. My eyes widened from the shock that had happened to us.