Chapter 14

Caleb Evans (just imagine him being dirt blonde) on the media...
→→→

Please do vote and comment. I will appreciate it really! Thanks

Him Again

Chapter 14

(Nick's POV)

This is a good idea though.

I stood up from my comfortable seating position as the idea appeared on my mind. As I was about to grab my plate and other dishes to be washed on the sink, Mason suddenly cleared his throat. This served as my cue that Mason had something bugging his mind from the sudden change of gesture that I had executed.

Mason glared at me with a questioning face plastered on his façade. I rolled my eye at the sudden realization that Mason is currently misunderstanding my movements which screams excitement. He stood up from his seat as he grabbed his dishes and put it on the sink. He raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked him even though I know what his questioning looks means.

"What are you doing? You got excited all of a sudden like you had just remembered a sex session tonight. Spit it, will you. I need details. D.E.T.A.I.L.S." He spill out the words with an amused tone that tinted his cool aura. I chuckled and rolled my eyes for the second time.

"Whatever Masey. What sex session are you talking about? An idea just popped up on my smart brain. And I know that you already know what makes me smile like this. Huh?" I raised an amused eyebrow at him and it is his time to roll his eyes at my statement.

If there is a person who truly knows the real me, as in the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious side of me, it is no other than my annoying excuse for a brother – Mason. He chuckled as the idea hit him. I know that it is really hard for him to understand me though. Well that's mean.

His mouth formed an 'o' as his eyes widen in realization. "Now I get it. Well there is only one thing that can make you get excited as that one, except from your douchebag excuse for a bestfriend...slash lover. Ooops!" He covered his mouth in a girly manner and a rolled my eye again at his sudden gesture. How many times am I gonna roll my eyes? "Well, without much of a thinking...I think your mind screams...books!" He grinned foolishly as if someone declared independence for the stupid people.

"Well, very good Masey. Now, can I move out from this little interrogation of yours? I mean, I had just happen to remember that there is that bookstore near the ice cream shop that Chanel and I had been just hours ago." I spit out the words on a childish manner as if giving Mason the authority to tell me whether to go out or not. Geez, he ain't my mom nor my dad that has the right authority. Ughhh!

"Well, let me spat out these two following reminders....or should I better call it our new rules since that I am the elder one here." I listen attentively to his declarations while currently holding myself to roll my eyes at him again. Possessive brat! "First, everything that is going on with you must be known to me. What I am trying to say is that, everything that you are going to do must undergo first on my authority. Got it?" He said with an authority and a big brother aura. "And second, follow rule number one no matter what." He smiled deviously.

This time I hadn't even kept myself from rolling my eyes at his stupid declaration of the second rule. I mean rule number one is good and all but the second is just like out of his stupidity. He moved out from his current position and I followed his moving pace. He went near the counter and grabbed a piece of wood which I recognized as a chopping board. "What are you doing?" I suddenly felt confused from his sudden movement.

"Well, since we don't have any books here and I am too tired to get away from here just to grab a stupid pad of paper, we will be using this as our promise pad." He grinned devilishly feeling amused of his own self. What the hell?