Book II Teaser

Nick Leighton Lewis, as Skylar Dylan Matthews promised to follow him to Japan kept on waiting for his only love. As he patiently waits, tragedies happened making him suffer from different struggles.

His parents' death followed by his grandma's caused so much depression on him but still, he chose to strive hard to live the way he should be. But that ended when a message sent by his blonde best friend came informing him of the most painful thing that ever happened to him... Skylar's Marriage.

With this, his pain doubled and even tripled as he wasn't just struggling financially but also financially.

The only thing that was present to his mind these days is that.... promises are a lie's alter ego. He was so attached to Skylar's promise that he himself did not find it coming that Skylar would hurt him for another time.

Four long years had passed and Nick is still striving to recover everything, from his parent's possessions to his self to be back to normal. The normal Nick who is outgoing and goal-seeking.

But what if one day, as he seeks for his normal self, he accidentally bump into his ex?

Will there be still another chance for them?

Did their story really end up with a promise?

(This is the second book of "Him Again")