Chapter 23

Nick Leighton Lewis on the media...
→→→

Him Again

Chapter 23

Everything that had happen these past few days felt too surreal. It really felt so bizarre that I had even thought it was a dream. I even had been on those moments when I almost cried due to the fact that I may end up waking up and everything will vanish on a snap. But, I think I was wrong. I am wrong. Everything is real.

Thinking about everything that happened on the span of time that I had been on this school makes me think of things that I can't believe exist. After that day of Caleb's declaration in front of all the students on the school's cafeteria, everyone started to act strange around me. Well, except for Chanel of course especially that she is one of the people who pulled the whole bet thing that led to me confessing to Caleb.

Today is Saturday, and here I am still lying on my bed like a piece of paper plastered on my bed with glue. I was awaken today not by the prism of sunlight that made my room glow on a different spectrum of light, but because of the vibration of my phone.

Looking for my phone, I groaned in irritation as my hands roamed over the tabled next to my bed for my phone. It took me about a few minutes to actually surrender because I still haven't had gotten my phone. I moved from my bed reluctantly while I rub my eyes.

I stretched and let out a long yawn as I raised my hands up. I looked over my table and annoyingly fetch for my phone. I pressed the button on the middle bottom of the phone and slid the screen to unlock it. A message instantly popped on my phone and a grin immediately appeared on my lips.

Smiling like a clown, I read the text that was sent by Caleb. It was sent a while ago so I have to apologize to him. I texted him back and it already started our little conversation. Well, what a great way to start my morning.

Message:

Caleb: Good morning, baby. :-*

Me: Ohio!

Caleb: Woah! What was that?

Me: Jerk! That's good morning in Japanese.

Caleb: yeah right, I forgot you're Japanese. So what are you doing?

Me: Nothing exactly, you woke me from my beauty sleep.

Caleb: don't worry, you don't need those, baby. You're already beautiful.

Me: Says you.. By the way, what are your plans today?

Caleb: Nothing really, did you enjoy our date last night?

Me: Yeah, a lot. It even made Mason go all crazy coz I came home late.

Caleb: Well, good for you. Mason's pretty cool though.

Me: Says you. XD

Caleb: I'll beep you later, okay? I'm just gonna have to take a shower. By the way, mom says good morning too.

Me: Please tell her I said good morning in return. Bye.

I pressed the lock button and the screen immediately went black. I smiled at the thought of how sweet Caleb is to me. Geez, I can wish for no more. Giving a heavy sigh, I jumped from my sitting position on the edge of the bed as a sudden breath brushed my shoulder. It sent chills of fear all over me as my I felt my blood went cold.

"What the hell, Masey!?" I almost screamed as I glared daggers to him. "What are you doing here? How long have you even been here?" I asked as I tried to calm my beating chest down.