Chapter 22

Chanel Mnemosyne Wilson on the media...
→→→

Him Again

Chapter 22

He kissed me!?

My eyes widened as awareness hit me. The feeling of Caleb's luscious lips on mine felt so bizarre. It sent goose bumps on every part of me. And the thing that got me really thinking is that...I am responding to his kiss. We moved in sync as our lips are attached to each other.

A moan escaped my lips as the attachment got hotter. My eyes fluttered a little as Caleb deepened the kiss. I was dragged out from the intense connection when Caleb had started to insert his hand under my shirt on my stomach. His rough and big palm sent shivers on my skin as I felt the warmth of them.

I pulled out from the kiss that lasted about a couple of minutes. Breathing for oxygen, I was panting real hard from the kiss that Caleb had executed. Then, my eyes widened in realization – he kissed me! I shook my head to gain my senses from the stupor that I was in. What the hell was this man thinking? What the hell am I thinking for responding the kiss?

"W-what was t-t-that f-for?" I asked him with a stuttered tone.

"Don't ask like you don't feel anything Nick Leighton Lewis. I know you like it and I know you wanted more. I know that you like me. I know y—" I immediately ran away from the bleachers because I can no longer listen to his 'I knows'. Why can't he just stop saying 'I know'? He really don't know what I felt, right? Well, some parts of me liked it and wants more, but the most parts of me was still dazed from the tension that is building on the pit of my stomach.

I entered my next few classes completely out of the reality. The trance had taken my body. The feeling of Caleb's lip on my lips was still present at the moment that I kept on touching my lips feeling like a love stricken teenage girl. The bell rang indicating the time for lunch break.

Walking out of the room, I fetched my phone on my back pocket and texted a message towards Chanel. Well, I hope she can help me. I searched for her number and spotted it on time before I fully exited the room. I typed my message to her while walking on the hallways.

Message:

Me: Hey Cee, I really have to talk to you about something very important. Please wait for me on the cafeteria.

I was about to put my phone back on my back pocket when it vibrated.

Message:

Chanel: Yeah Lei, I am already here on the cafeteria. Could you move a bit faster you snail? I am really excited about that gossip you are going to tell me.

I groaned in annoyance at her reply. Really? She thinks that I am going to share some stupid gossip to her? Geez, if only I have other friends. Rolling my eyes, I jogged towards the cafeteria. I was immediately greeted by crowds of people as they took their lunch.

I scanned the room until it settled to my blonde bestfriend named Chanel. I walked towards her and when she saw me, she clapped her hands and smiled like there is no tomorrow. The smile that was plastered on her lips screams excitement and nothing else.

"Finally!" She exclaimed as she grabbed my arm for me to take a seat next to her. "So, so, so, what are you going to tell me? You said it was kind of important so spill it now, Lei." She grinned excitedly shaking me to life.

"Okay, okay, but could you just minimize your voice? It is quiet confidential you know." I whispered to her the last words. I moved my gaze around as I roamed for any eavesdropping whore around us. She groaned and rolled her eyes as I kept on scanning the surrounding.