Chapter 9

Nick Leighton Lewis on the media...
→→→

(A/N) By the way guys. I really have a major change of subject specifically on Nick's and Skylar's scholastic attainment. I had to change them into juniors instead of sophomores since it really had to affect the story badly. I hope you will inculcate this on your mind. Thanks by the way and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for everything and i love you guys.

Him Again

Chapter 9

(Nick's POV)

I was awoken from my deep and comfortable slumber by the noise that was coming from down the stairs. And the thing is, it wasn't just any noise, this is a noise created by laughter that was created by my mom, dad, and my annoying big brother, Mason.

A groan escaped my mouth as my ear continuously seized the sound that was coming from the first floor. I pulled the duvet out of my body and sat on the corner of the bed. I fetch for my phone and did my usual nature of checking the time on my phone instead on my alarm clock and the other wall clock.

I pressed the button on the lower middle of the phone and my phone's home screen popped showing both time and date. The screen shows 9:26 am as the time and December 24 as the date. My gaze continuously fall on the date, my eyes begun to get blurry due to a threatening tear that was about to fall on my cheeks.

It was already been four days that had pass since that town park's incident. It's already been four days of me not getting out of the house since our family dinner during my birthday. It's already been four days that I had been lacking from sleep due to the fact that I had been crying all day and night inside this room of mine. I even eat a little often now after that incident.

Of course, my parents didn't know but Mason does and he chose not to talk about what had happened between Skylar and I especially on front of my parents. And I am thankful for him understanding the whole situation. Well, he's my big brother. His job was to keep me from falling apart.

I stood up from the bed and looked at myself on the mirror. I am starting to look pale like a vampire and my eyes are starting to burst due to the nights of me not sleeping. Well, I don't even bother to really save energy since there is no school these past days and for the future days. Well, if you are asking, it is school break due to the incoming Christmas and New Year.

Speaking of Christmas tonight is Christmas Eve which means that tonight would be another night of family get together, exchanging gifts, sweet embraces, and other Christmas related events to be done both outside and inside the house. We sometimes go outside for the Christmas dinner because my mom doesn't really want to destroy our perfect Christmas by her cooking even though she really cooks well. Still, I do better cooking than mom that sometimes she just let me do the whole cooking.

Back to the Christmas dinner, after that, we will be backing home at around 11:30 for the count down. It is pretty late to be home to prepare for the countdown but still, my mom always prepares everything before we leave so that we don't have to think about any other stuffs and just focus on celebrating and welcoming Christmas. Hell, my family is really Christmas-oriented you know.

I was dragged out from my daydream when my phone suddenly rang popping an incoming call from an unknown number. Well, for all you should know, I already had blocked Skylar from my contact list so he could never bother me again. It sounds really bad and sad but that's the least I can do.

Moving on, I swiped my screen sideward to answer the call without even hesitating. "Hello?" I answered the phone with curiosity on who the person is calling and what was he/she calling for.