Chapter 17 - Special

A/N:

A bit of a PG scene here if you know what I'm saying ;)

If this sort of thing bothers you, don't worry. Once you see this symbol, (➖➕➖) You can skip it if you want to.

Happy V Day!♥️

Hope you enjoy!

~A & D~

~•~•~•~•~

"Kai, stop it we're busy!"

The boy frowned as his two sisters shoved him off before he saw a girl on the swing set a few metres away.

He took a big gulp before approaching her. He always heard of girls and their cooties and he didn't want to catch any of those but he was bored and it was clear his sisters didn't want anything to do with him.

A determined look crossed his face before he stomped over to the blonde.

"I brought you something!" The boy smiled up at the young Dina before showing her a leaf with a ladybug on it.

He half expected her to scream and slap the ladybug out of his hands but she didn't. Instead, she took her index finger and placed it on top of the leaf, causing the bug to crawl on her hand.

"It's pretty."

Kai blushed before beaming at her.

~•~•~•~•~

"I'm so sorry..." Dina muttered as Hiro laid Kai down on one of the bunk beds.

"I didn't mean for the blast to hit him."

Karen took out a small vial from her pouch and quickly dabbed a bit of the liquid on the cloth.

"Save it." Noelle spit out. "You've done enough."

"What are you talking about?"

"We used to be a team, okay?" Karen said softly before tilting her head in the direction of Dino, Tsuna and Xanxus.

"And then, they stepped in and took you away from us." Noelle continued. "How do you think my brother felt when the love of his life once again fell in love with another?"

Dina's heart clenched as she looked at the unconscious blue violet haired boy lying on the bed.

"I-"

"Forget it, Dina." Karen snapped and Noelle's lips twitched.

Dina thought that she was only imagining things but with her brother's theory, she couldn't help but feel paranoid.

"I'm really sorry."

She took Xanxus' arm and pulled him out of the room, followed shortly by Tsuna and Dino, who most probably wanted nothing to do with the fury of the two sisters inside.

"There's a spy from Liberta." Dina announced softly as she pulled them farther and farther away from the room.

"What?" Tsuna asked, shocked. "But they're you're comrades, practically family!"

"I suspected as much." Xanxus muttered before stopping them as he silently stared at Dina, who gave him a confused expression before her lips twitched before they started walking again.