f o u r

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping." Lydia explained, hands crossed on her chest. "It was a real disorder. It was night terrors."

All of us stood around Stiles' jeep in the parking lot and figured out what to do with the new homicidal killer of Beacon Hills – Tracy Stewart.

"Well, now she's the night terror." Stiles mused, raising his eyebrow. "Especially since no one can find her."

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..." Scott stated while gripping his backpack straps before he turned his head to Mason. "Except for you."

Mason, for the record, looked utterly hyped. He was watching us with a little agape smirk and widened eyes. Liam confronted him about the supernatural yesterday just after we dropped him off at school. He told us that some wolf attacked them, and Liam shifted in order to scare it away.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Mason apologized with the same impressed look on his features. "This is all just mind-blowing. You're a Kitsune." He stated, staring at Kira now. "I don't even know what that is."

"I'm still learning." Kira breathed out, squeezing out a small smile.

"Liam, we said you could tell him." Stiles started. "Not invite him to the inner circle."

By hearing Stiles' words Mason shifted in his place, as if struck by lightning, looking extremely stunned. "I-I'm in the inner circle??"

"No." Liam and Stiles replied at the same time.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy." Scott, being an Alpha, noted. "She's just one lone wolf. We can find her."

"One lone serial-killing wolf." I spoke for the first time since we gathered, drawing everyone's eyes to me.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know." Stiles murmured, still looking at me. "The other two were mauled."

As Stiles says, it's Tracy who hurt the men. One simple human girl couldn't do this alone, unless she wasn't human. We're forced to make such an assumption, because there's no other rational explanation.

"What do we do when we catch her?" I quizzed after rolling my eyes at my brother, but soon my gaze was stolen by a cerulean Toyota Tundra that just parked further away; away from other's eyes, except of mine.

"I say we put her down." Malia offered looking determined, causing our circle to silence. This was a good opportunity for my eyes to drift away and examine Theo, who had just stepped out of his car. Our eyes met, just like they did yesterday.

"Intense." Mason muttered, snapping me out of my trance.

"Guys, let's just concentrate on catching her first." Scott spoke, feeling that the conversation is getting out of hand. I looked at Theo's car again, but he was no longer in my sight. "We'll figure out the rest later."

"I don't know about you guys, but I have to go." I mused, lightly slamming my hands on the jeep.

"You got a free period." Stiles noted, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, and instead of sleeping tightly in my bed, I got out here for a little chat. So, if you'll excuse me..." I squeezed out a smile and made my way towards the school.

The pale walls soon engulfed me while I was going towards my locker, eager to put away some heavy books. After I did so and slammed the door shut, I was met by a pair of sterling eyes once again.

Theo stood further away by his locker and pierced my eyes with his, corners of his lips curling up ever so slightly. I panicked and headed towards the stairs, with breath hitched in my throat. What I want to do right now is lock myself away in the music classroom, which I hope is going to be empty.