t w e n t y f o u r

Even though Stiles and I were hiding further away behind the bars, the flames blazing on Parrish's body still managed to get me squinting. The sight truly was sinister, yet majestic at the same time. Well, it's not every day you see a hellhound.

Theo didn't seem intimidated by the creature - at least he didn't let it show. He held his ground and watched the prize he wants approach his pack.

Quickly, he waltzed into the cell and took Lydia, grasping her throat with his clawed hand. "Back off."

I shifted uneasily but Stiles grasped my shoulders, preventing me from even thinking about going out there.

Parrish didn't even flinch, making Theo pierce his claws deeper into Lydia's neck, drawing out thick blood. "I said back off."

I whimpered quietly, unable to watch Lydia getting hurt anymore. "Stiles!" I hissed giving him a look full of apprehension.

"Shh." he cut me off, tightening his grip on my shoulders and not letting his eyes off of what's going on. "Not yet."

"Take him." Theo ordered.

"No way! The guy's on fire!" Corey yelped and frankly, I would've snickered if he'd said that in a different situation.

"You'll heal. Do it." Theo's voice grew more ominous and his minions were left with no choice.

Of course, his pack members hesitated, but then Tracy charged towards Parrish. Wow, what a hero.

The attack didn't work out for her, because her dripping venomous claws got stuck in Parrish's sturdy stomach, what allowed him to slam her to the wall with ease.

I'll praise Parrish on that when this is over.

The next one to attack was Josh - he ripped off an electricity pipe, later grasping the sparkling cords and letting the voltage flow through him. He ended up the same as Tracy - as soon as he touched Jordan, his claws wouldn't budge as well, so he was taken down just like his comrade.

Gradually, unwanted defeat reflected on Theo's sculpted features, that is, until Valack suddenly drove that devilish drill to his spine.

Of course, me being me, I flinched and yelped when I witnessed Theo shouting.

Lydia dropped to her knees and Valack swiftly elbowed Theo's jaw. "Sorry Theo, but I'm not done with her yet."

He then took Lydia into his vice grip and began dragging her away.

It was a momentary decision - while the rest of Theo's pack was preoccupied with taking down the Hellhound and Stiles was too stunned with the fact that Lydia was nowhere in his sight, I ran.

I shot to my feet and stormed towards the direction Valack made his way to.

"Silvie, wait!" Stiles only managed to shout before Parrish sent charred Corey towards him, smashing both of them to the ground.

Gee, thanks Parrish.

Valack won a little time and opened some door leading hell knows where, and I was the only one left standing, thus I did what I had to - I snuck past the door just in time before they shut and locked, being unable to open from the side everyone else were left in.

I lost my balance from all the hurry and I felt cold hard ground under my cheek a second after.

I could hear Stiles slamming the door and shouting my name, but I couldn't do anything now. "Stiles, I'm going to look for her!"

"Silvie, don't! It's too dangerous to go alone!"

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but either way I couldn't just wait.