Epilogue

Darkness.

That's how I saw my future from now on.

I cursed myself from not being able to get out of the way in time. The Beast, in its final and defeated form soared right through me, and bit me.

"It's probably not a coincidence." Deaton declared, examining my now completely healed shoulder, meaning only one thing. "He took his twisted liking to Silvie, and this was his way of leaving his mark on her."

I sat on the cold operating table, a single tear tumbling down my expressionless face.

I felt Stiles squeeze my palm to the numbness. "Silvie, you're going to be fine." he whispered, leaning his forehead against my hair.

I wanted to scream and make them understand that nothing is going to be fine. We don't even know how I will turn out to be, seeing that I was bitten by a demon wolf and not by an ordinary Alpha.

To top it all off, Theo's gone.

I squeezed my eyes shut the moment I thought about him, not being able to handle the pain and sorrow. I felt betrayed by my friends that they let this happen, that they wanted this to happen.

"Stiles is right, Silvie. I'll teach you everything I know, you have nothing to worry about." Scott added and although I felt reassured, at least a little bit, I still couldn't accept the truth.

When the full moon comes, I'll be done with my human life.

Also, I'll probably have the strongest desire to kill, rip and shred apart anything and anyone I'll see.

As for everyone else, they got better endings than me. Kira's away to Mexico to train with the Skinwalkers, Hayden is now a werewolf, seeing that she received major injuries and in order to be saved Scott gave her the bite. Malia – she and Braeden managed to get rid of the Desert Wolf, and of course, Stiles got into a bit of a trouble when he entered Scott's house in the middle of the fight, but he's alright now.

And there's one person that we couldn't have done this without. It's Allison.

It appears that the moment when Sebastien made Scott kneel and weaved his claw around his neck he accessed Scott's memories without even knowing what he's doing.

He must've seen Allison in his memories when he pronounced his sister's name, Marie-Jeanne. They must've looked exactly alike.

"Thanks, guys." I muttered ever so slightly, staring at particularly nothing. "I appreciate it."

After saying goodbye to Deaton I stood up, Stiles immediately running to my side to aid me, leading me outside with Scott following right behind us.

I stepped into the darkness before my eyes glanced up, to the moon hanging in the inky sky.

Waxing gibbous.

I gulped realizing that I have so little time to prepare for the inevitable.

My only wish right now is that Theo was here, to help me through this.

_____________________________

That's it, guys!

I can't believe I'm done!

I want to thank ALL the readers, I really couldn't have done this without you! Countless times when I had writer's block, it was you who helped me through it and encouraged me! 

I really enjoyed writing this story, and here's the announcemet - there's going to be a sequel!

I'm not sure when I'll start writing it, but the templates are already done, so it shouldn't be long.

Thank you for all your patience and reads and votes and comments, I love you so much!!!

And the last question of the day: What is your overall opinion of this fanfiction? ;)

Everlasting love,

-J