Chapter 8

Thomas' POV

As I walk down the corridor, on my way to my locker, I spot a familiar person stood there. There's only a few people left roaming through the corridors, the others are all in class by now, so he doesn't have to pretend to be doing anything else. It's obvious that he's waiting for me.

I open my locker door, ignoring him as I replace my books. Once I'm done, I step back and immediately after, he slams my locker door shut.

"He-"

"Shush!" he hissed, grabbing hold of my wrist and dragging me down the now empty corridor into the toilets.

Once we enter, he slams me against the door, anger and lust mixing in his eyes.

"What are you doing!" I shout angrily, though make no attempt to move.

"I swear to fucking God, Thomas, you are so oblivious to what you're doing, aren't you?" he said, his voice low and rough. The way he sounded and the way he looked as he held me against the door was beginning to cause problems down below, if you get my drift. "You come 'ere acting all innocent and start messing with my head! I was fine before I met you, and now, now I don't know what I am anymore! You've wormed your way inside my head and now you're all that I can think about."

"I-I . . . " I stammered out, my breath coming in short, sharp beats. What does he mean? Is that a bad thing? Oh God, he hates me! He probably dragged me in here to punch the living shit out of me!

"Fucking hell, Thomas! What?" he shouted, clearly becoming agitated.

"I like you, Newt, I don't think you understand. But it's clear that you don't like me, so why don't you just tell the whole school?" I answered, "Tell them that I nearly kissed you, that I like you even though I shouldn't!" my voice raised and cracked as I spoke, my chest hurting but I didn't understand why.

Newt's grip loosened at that, regret flashing through his eyes as he slid his hands down my arms, our fingers brushing together.

"Oh yeah, sure! Is that what you really think of me? Am I just some dick to you that doesn't actually care about anybody's feelings?" His voice was lower, sympathy in his words.

"Well, it certainly seems that way!" I shout, anger rising up inside me, "You just go round fucking girls and ditching them the next morning!"

"And why does that matter to you? That's what I'm like, Thomas! It's what I've always been like! If you don't like it, then fucking leave!" He screamed back, his hot breath hitting my face.

"Oh, fuck you! So full of yourself! You walk around like you're amazing, like you're a fucking God! Well, you're not!"

"What, you think you're any better?" he laughed, a vicious, manipulative laugh, "All you do is hang out with the popular kids, kick a little ball round a field and flirt with all the girls! What's the difference?"

"The difference is that I've got a heart! I actually care about others!"

Before I could even register what was happening, I felt a pair of warm lips press against mine. I instantly began moving mine in time with his. His lips then disconnect from mine and move down to my neck, biting roughly down on my soft skin and leaving a wet trail of kisses behind. The feeling of his lips against my skin made me exhale lightly, my eyes closing in bliss. His mouth soon removes itself from my neck too, as he presses his forehead against mine, our eager and lustful eyes staring intensely into each others. The sound of our hot and heavy breaths invades the air around us.

He slowly leans in again, our open mouths landing on each others. The kiss started off slow as his strong lips press on mine. I bring my hand up to his hair, running my fingers through it as I feel him slipping his hot tongue into my mouth. He could no longer control his lust as the kiss soon becomes faster and hungrier. All the emotions that we had kept at bay finally rushing out, the kiss evolving into a deeper motion. He brought his hands down to the hem of my shirt, slowly lifting the material up as he ran his fingers over my exposed skin. I let out a low moan, my head resting back against the door behind us. I'd waited a long time for this . . .

Omg! Woo! I'm quite happy with this chapter compared with previous ones :)

Please Vote and Comment to show support! And also your opinion of the book so far. Do you like it? Is there any parts that could be improved?

Love you guys x