Chapter 26: Be a man.

Lucy's PoV

I wake up in my hotel room, remembering what happened yesterday and blush hardly, hiding under the sheets. Then I feel a muscular arm pull my body. "Luce...." I hear a groggy, sleepy voice say as I'm wrapped in warmth. "N-Nastu?" I ask blushing more than previously. "Don't.......leave.......again." He mumbles. What? Then I feel something wet on my forehead. Is he...crying? I look up a see Natsu's screwed up face much closer than expected. I reach up and wipe the tears from him face. "Natsu.... I told you I wouldn't leave again." I mumble, feeling like I was going to cry. Then I heard a crashing sound from the other side of the room and I sit up quickly. I see Galaxia desperately trying to pick up everything she just dropped but was failing miserably making even more noise. "Loud...." I hear Luna mumble and throw her katana in Galaxia's direction, luckily she dodged only to fall in a tea set making a loud clanging sound. "SHUT UP!" Luna shouts again sitting up. She pouts seeing the scene of Galaxia miserably sulking for making so much noise and for disturbing everyone. Then I feel a arm wrap around my lap and a head lay on it. I look down and see a pink ball in my lap. I start stroking it dreamily. So soft. I think quizzically. Then I hear snickering and immediately shoot my glance up to the night sky coloured exceed and golden haired 20 year old laughing their asses off. I sneer at them, my aura growing deadly. Then the head on my lap starts moving and I look down seeing what I've been doing and rapidly get up and run to the bathroom.

Nastu's PoV

My head starts falling then hits a soft, smooth surface. My eyes shoot open and I see Lucy's dragon, Galaxia in human form and Luna laughing loudly. Then I hear a door slam shut and look at the bathroom door, closed and locked. "Luce?" I ask them, pointing at the door and they nod, so I get lazily and walk to the door that has just been closed. I knock. "Luce! What's wrong?!" I shout while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Leave me alone Natsu!" She shouts back. "Nope!" I shout and start pushing on the door. "Go back to your room!" She shouts. I can feel the dark aura seeping through the gap at the cotton of the door. "Okay but we're all training together today so hurry up!" I shout slightly afraid and run back to my room to get ready for a day of training.

Lucy's PoV

I decide to to have a shower to try and clean away the memories from this morning. After I grab a towel and walk out to get some clothes to get dressed into. Once I enter the room I see the two girls looking through my closet. "What do you two think you're doing?" I ask in a menacing voice but they merely shrug their shoulders and turn around with an out fit in hand and threw it at me. "Get dressed into this and meet us down stairs." Luna states and the two quickly make their way to out of the room. "Um...okay then?" I walk back to the restroom and get dressed.

The outfit they picked out for my was a black with red apples and pears on it crop top and a denim short shorts. They had also given me 10 bangles as limiters, a ankle bracelet, also a limiter, and multi coloured butterfly shaped earnings, again limiters. Once I was fully dressed, had done my hair and had brushed my teeth, I made my way down to the lobby. "Hey! Guys!" I shout running over to my group. "Finally! I'm starving!" Happy moans. Nastu just stares at me in awe but I didn't notice. "Let's not have such a start to the day like yesterday? Please?" Carla begs and we all nod then laugh. We went into the resort's restaurant to eat breakfast.

Natsu's PoV

Gorgeous. I think looking at Lucy from behind as we walk into the restaurant at the resort. "Hey man. You alright?" Gray asks elbowing me in the side. "Oi! What was that for?!" I shout snapping out of my trance and shaking a fist at him. "You were just starting at Lucy's ass sorry." He shrugs. I blush. "That's what real men do!" Elfman shouts pumping his fist in the air. "I think the term is perv." Jerral adds putting his hand on him chin. "H-hey! It's not my fault she's so damn hot!" I blurt out not realising the other resort staff and families on vacation around us. They all stared at me. "Let's just go before you make a bigger fool of yourself." Gray and Elfman grab my arms and Jerral follows as we walk in to the restaurant.

We finish breakfast and decide to go to the training grounds to train. "Hey cutie! How are you?!" The creepy jerk from last night smacks Lucy's butt as we're on the way the training grounds. "Hey watch it buddy!" Gray says coming up to the guy. "Come on don't tell me you haven't thought about her in that way either?" He says grabbing her butt again. Lucy immediately grabs it and throws him into the ocean. Like I did before. "Where do you that guy Lucy?" Ersa asks still angry. "He tried to take me last night but Natsu saved me before he could do anything." Lucy explains. "Well she's persistent I'll give him that." Wendy adds. We all shiver thinking of him. "Come on guys lets go before he comes back!" Lucy waves running ahead with a smile. She always has a smile. No matter what happens. That one of the reasons I love her so much. I think before running with the others to the grounds.

Lucy's PoV

When we make it to the grounds Ersa makes us do 50 laps up and down the beach. Because of all of the training I did in the dragon realm I finish fairly quickly so Ersa tells me to do another 50. The others still finish after me and I'm out in charge of training. "I want you all to take these buckets of water on a stick and walk along these pillars." I hand each of them a two buckets on a pole and point at the water. "Um, Luce there aren't any pillars." Natsu says sheepishly. "Oh really?" I ask. The second I finish my sentence rocks grow from the ground. "Woah!" They all exclaim. I giggle. "You must make your way to the end of the course with out letting a drop of water leave these buckets. You are aloud to use magic if you want. You also can NOT fall in the ocean." I finish they all get in line. "Begin!" I shout and they all start running. They all get through it fairly quickly and once they all make it back I check their buckets. They were empty. "WHAT!" They all exclaim in disbelief. "I see." I pause thinking. "We shall do this excise until you don't loose and drop of water." I declare and they all groan. "Do we have too." Nastu moans childishly. "Do you have a problem with it!?" I project a deadly aura and everyone shivers in fear. "N-no ma'am." They all salute. Luna and I giggle. They go again and again but every time they come up empty handed. "It's getting dark. Let's start heading back." I smile happily but the others are mopping. "Come on guys I didn't get it right first time." I try to cheer them up. "How many time?" Wendy asked hopefully. "Ummmmm.... I think it was five?" I think and all of their jaws drop. "Come on you can try again tomorrow." I smile at the group as I pick up all four of the exceeds who came with us who had fallen asleep watching the others train. We all walk back to the hotel and immediately go to bed.