Chapter 39: My big decision.

Natsu's PoV

I woke up at the crack of dawn. I remembered what happened yesterday, so I ran as fast as I could to the arena, falling over and waking people on the way. Once I got there the wind had stopped and the same amount of greenery as before was covering where Lucy was being held. "What the hell is that?!" Someone from behind me cried. "Shut up Hibiki. It's too early for shouting." Risley Law from Mermaid Heel yawned. I wasn't completely listening to the bickering happening behind me so I bent down and started ripping the shrubs to shreds. The second I saw Lucy I pulled her out. Again, she was wearing her white, floor length, flowing dress and her golden, blonde hair was down. Everybody from the other guilds gasped except for Slayer's Protectors. I carried her to one of the outer booths and laid her down on a bench. I had her rest her head on my lap and I held her left hand, that had her pink guild mark on it. I always worried more than needed when ever this happened. Gray would tease me about it and Ersa would say if I worried this much I would get stress marks before I was thirty. I didn't care though. All I was worried about was Luce.

"Alright everybody! Out!" Mira started to push everyone out of the arena with her inhuman strength. "Why?" Luna asked, but instantly understood when Mira nodded to her. I wasn't listening to this and just peered into Lucy's angelic face. Her creamy, white skin made her chocolate brown eyes pop and her cherry red lips looked so kissable at that moment. I'm always going to protect you Luce. No matter what. I never want to let go of this. What we have. I thought to myself as I squeezed her hand. I'm going to do it. I'm going to make you mine. Lizanna is the only one I'm actually close enough with to talk to her about it. I think and decide when we get back to the guild I'll ask Lizanna for advice on this subject. Then, Luce starts waking up.

Lucy's PoV

Light slowly starts to cover my vision. I guess it's time to wake up now. When I say that I feel someone squeezing my left hand and a loving warmth surrounding me. I start opening my eyes and find a blurry version of a certain dragon slayer I know. "Hey Luce." I whispers to me. "Hey Natsu." I smile weakly. "Are up to getting up?" He asks. I love it when he cares for me like this. I nod and he helps me up, but because I'm not fully awake my legs give way so I fall on him. "You're not ready are you?" He asks and I shake my head into his chest. He chuckles and picks me up bridal style. We begin walking down to the doors to the lobby of the arena.

"Lu-chan!" Lizanna and Levy run up to me. Natsu doesn't put me down because I'm still really sleepy. "Hey guys." I say groggily and they hug me while I'm still in Natsu's arms. Then the rest of the guild comes over and hugs me. "Y-your highness. I apologise for me behaviour yesterday. I understand if you wish to banish me." Galaxia comes over, looking at her feet but I can still smell the tears building in her eyes. "And why would I do that?" I ask her and the guild makes a way for Galaxia to get through. "But your highness-!" Gala is cut off by me raising my hand to stop her. I attempt to get out of Natsu's arms and he allows me but watches me to see when I'm going to fall. "How may time have I told you to call me Lucy?" I say with a commanding tone as my left eye closes itself. "Your highness. I do not have the right to call you by name." She admits and her blue bangs cover her eyes. "Gala, you were under the influence. No one was harmed and I still see you as one of my closest friends." I say honestly. "She almost killed one of my minions!" Gramp's son screamed at me. "I saved him. He's alive and well. Is he not?" I ask intimidatingly. "Y-yes m-ma'am." He quivers in fear and I turn back to the crying Celestial dragon. "L-Lucy!" She cries and runs up to hug me. I hug her back warmly but weakly.

I yawn and Natsu comes up behind me. "We should get you back to bed. It seems like your magic hasn't fully recovered yet." He puts his hand on my back and I pull out of the hug. "Miss Lucy." A shaking Nullpudding comes up to us. "Thank you for saving my life." He bows to me. "It's fine Nullpudding, I'm just trying to keep my dragons under control. But if it happens again I won't be stopping them." I make him aware of the situation he's in and I look at my dragons, who are all snarling and making scary faces. Nullpudding eeps and runs off. We all chuckle and Natsu walks me back to our inn.

(A/N Hey guys. I know this is shorter than the others, its just I have a really bad headache right now and I can't really concentrate very well. So I'll hopefully do a longer one tomorrow. See yah later and hope you have a wonderful day my little storm clouds.)

Edited