Chapter 9: Saying goodbye! AGAIN!

Lucy's PoV

It's the day after the big party and I've woken up in the guild. Mmm! I feel nice and warm. I'll go back to sleep. Wait! WHY DO I FEEL WARM! I panicked and tried to sit up but couldn't. "Luce. Don't go." I heard a whisper by my ear. It was sleepy and groggy. Wait, I know that voice. I looked down and saw two muscly arms around my waist. I blushed. "U-um. N-Natsu c-could y-you p-please let m-me g-go." I stuttered and whispered. 

Then I heard giggles. I looked up saw Levy, Luna, Lizanna, Mira, Grandeeney and Galaxia while Wendy blushed like crazy trying to cover her face. "Aww. You two are adorable!" Levy squealed. "That's what's expected of The son of Igneel. They're both so clingy in their sleep." Grandeeney whispered to the others but I could hear thanks to my dragon hearing. "My OTP is happening right in front of me! Where's my camera?" Mira started to take pictures. "Hehe, lulu you look super cute" Lisanna added as her sister was going crazy. "Your Highness. How bold." Galaxia giggled. "Esty liiiiiiikes hiiiiiiim" Luna rolled her tongue. 

"Would you just help meeeeeee." I cried out to them but Natsu's grip only tightened. "No, Luce, don't leave me againnnnnnn." Natsu cried in his sleep. "Just let him be. You know you won't be able to get him off of you. He's too stubborn for that." Mira said taking more pictures. I groaned. "Fiiiiiine." 

Sooner than I would have liked, Igneel and Metalicana started to wake up. Crap. They're not going to let me forget about this if they see! I thought and Galaxia giggled. "Can you stop reading my freaking mind!" I try to keep my voice down so it doesn't wake the dragons up quicker. However, I seem to be cursed to be embarrassed, because they saw me and Natsu laying there, me in Natsu's tight grasp. They both started laughing loudly, the ground began the shake, causing the rest of the guild started to wake up. 

I couldn't take anyone else seeing me like this, I am the princess of the dragons after all. So, I screamed. "Lucy kick!" Kicking Natsu off of me, he crashed into the other side of the guildhall. I could hear the girls who had saw, moan. 

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, they were so cute as well." That was probably Mira. But because of the crashing Natsu had made with his body, the whole guild suddenly woke up. 

"What's happening? Are we under attack?" Gray shot up preparing for battle. He quickly collapsed to his knees again. "Okay. Note to self. Do NOT jump with a hangover." I started giggling at that. Then I heard Natsu behind me. "Luuuuuuuce! Why did you hit meeeeeeee?" He cried like a kid. I started laughing harder at the comical scene. I really missed the guild. 

Sighing in nostalgia, I got up and walked over to Natsu. "You were going to kill me with that iron grip of yours," I complained as I helped Natsu on his feet. "Oh, sorry, Luce. I was having a dream." What kind of dream would you be having for you to be hugging me and not let me go? 

Suddenly, he tripped over his own feet in his hungover stupor and landed straight on top of me. "Owwwwww. Natsuuuuuu. That huuuuurrt." I cried, trying to get up. When I opened my eyes, his face was right in front of mine. 

"N-Natsu, get off. Y-You're heavy." I could feel his breath on my skin making me blush as red as Erza's hair, we might as well as be kissing. 

"Come on, love birds. Get up." I heard someone in the guild say. "N-Natsu, g-get off." I tried pushing him but he wouldn't budge. "Come on, Natsu. Get up!" I think he heard this time because he finally shot up and said. "A-Aye sir." Shaking. 

That was odd. Did you see that Gala? I knew that Galaxia was always reading my mind so I asked her. She and Luna both replied telepathically. He liiiiiiiiikes heeeeeer. I swear Happy has possessed them. GUYS I'M TRYING TO BE SERIOUS HERE. I said getting annoyed. Seriously, Esty. I think he seriously likes you. Luna said still giggling. Princess, they're trying to talk to you. You should probably respond. Galaxia added on.