Chapter 38

"What's that?" Ga Eul had asked first thing in the morning as you settled down at your desk. 

It was Day two of school and the response you were getting from everyone was even better then the first day. Alot more guys noticed you, tried to talk to you, but you carried on with your best friend as she greeted you talking about "Se Hun" (her boyfriend). As you two were now in class, getting prepared for the teacher's arrival, Ga Eul noticed the ring on your finger. It was the ring Kai had given you. 

As you look down at it, you try to figure out what you want to say. "It should be okay to tell her right?" you asked yourself. You looked at Ga Eul and start to say that Kai had bought it. But the home room teacher had came in and told everyone to be quiet. Ga Eul kept looking at it and you through out the period and it was personally driving you crazy. You just wanted to tell  Ga Eul that you and Kai were dating.

Once homeroom was over, you were getting ready to tell her that but you weren't given the opportunity yet again. This time it was Yoona who had stopped you by walking in front of your desk. She had the most envious look on her face as she examined you. Her arms, crossed, her face smug, Yoona annoyed you. 

"Don't think I haven't forgotten what happened last year. I meant it when I said that I will get you back." Yoona threatened. 

"Is that suppose to scare me?" You sneered. 

"Yoona...why don't you go elsewhere?" Ga Eul had joined in. 

"Why don't you mind your business? This has nothing to do with you. This is about me and her." Yoona pointed to you and pushed your shoulder, making you loose your balance. 

You fell over your chair and your skirt flipped over, revealing your pink panties. The kids around started to laugh while Yoona held a smirk on her face. 

"You may have lost weight...but that does not make you pretty...." Yoona started. 

"YAH! What's wrong with you?! Do you want to die?" Ga Eul started to get up in Yoona's face but Yoona did not flinch. To be quite honest, Ga Eul did not have a chance at all.

Yoona ignored her and walked out of the classroom before the homeroom teacher could come back. You got yourself on your feet as the 3 bullies, who had once bullied you before, came by your side checking to see if you were okay. Together you and Ga Eul looked at them as if they were out of their minds. 

"They have to be..." You thought as one of them wiped the dust from the back of your shirt.

"What are you guy's doing?" Ga Eul asked. 

"What does it look like? We're helping her." Girl 1 said. 

"Real friends help each other." Girl 2 said. 

Ga Eul was getting ready to throw her fist but you held her back with a quick shake of your head. Ga Eul suppressed her anger and watched as the 3 bullies asked if you were okay. You just nodded your head and waited for them to go away.

* * * 

"UMMA!" Taemin was startled to see his mother sitting in the principle's office. 

Taemin had been called to the principle's while he was in class. As he walked there, he notice Hae Jung and tried his best to avoid her. By hiding in the janitor's closest, he was able to conceal himself from being seen by her. Taemin had called her last night and told her it was over. He felt like he needed to be single and that maybe that they could remain friends. Hae Jung had not said anything ever since that. Taemin figured it would be best to continue to avoid her as much as possible. 

After hiding, he proceeded to the main office where he was met up with his mother and the school principle. Taemin's mother, a beautiful woman who could pass for a woman in her late 20's rather then her early 40's, looked at her son with a frown on her face. Taemin braced himself, getting prepared for a scolding. He knew that mother of his. Whenever she frowned whenever she had looked at him like that, it meant that he had done something wrong.