Chapter 30

Sweat drenched your entire body as you moved your frame as freely against the music beside Kai and Taemin. Truly, they were the best dancer's you have ever seen. Even with 3 months of dancing under your belt, you have not even "touched" their level of dance expertise. They were quick, precise and emotional. They not only used their bodies to express the music, but their eye's and facial expression's said it all. Your facial expression's weren't as cool and sleek as theirs, but your face was slim. Your entire body was coming into a fine shape. You still had fat in those critical area's, your belly, your waist...but for the most part your body slimmed down. With all the dancing, exercising, and healthy eating, you were able to fit in a medium size school uniform.

You have never worn anything lesser then an XXL ever since you was a kid. You never felt better as you smiled when arriving at the crack of dawn at the abandoned building turned dance studio that Lay had owned. Now a days you even gotten along better with Taemin. With your feelings for Taemin totally gone, Taemin became a sunbae that taught you how to portion your meals, and how to express yourself with dance while Kai  taught you dance moves and  proper way's to exercise . Lay also helped out by instead of bringing out ramen to eat, he brought fruit and veggies to snack on. The three of them played a pivotal role in your transformation. Lu Han was not around at all. Ever since the exams, no one had talked to him or seen him. And Ga Eul had been staying with some relatives through out the entire break leaving you by yourself. 

(She was trying to deal with Kai rejecting her.) When Ga Eul told you that Kai had someone else on his mind, you felt for Ga Eul. You wanted to tell her that it would be okay, but you know exactly what kind of position she had been in. Yet you wondered why Kai did not choose her. You thought he was quite cute with her. You never got around to asking Kai why he did not pick her, because you were keeping yourself in a positive mind set. During the break time, you gotten closer to Kai, Taemin and Lay. They became important people to you. You'd never thought that you would become friends with Taemin. Though he still had his sharp tongue and still said things that made you mad, you figured that this was the way Taemin is and that you should accept it. Even if he did not accept you when you were fat, you gave him a chance. 

When the music was over the three of you stood staring at the reflections. Your hands on your waist, enjoying the view of yourself in the mirror, you laughed at them. They were just as drenched in sweat as you are. Taemin was ready to pass out. Lay became behind the three of you and clapped his hands. 

"You guy's could have went harder...but I am pleased...good job." Lay said. 

"Hyung...." Kai breathed with a smile.

"Ahhh I feel like I'm gonna die...this is exhausting." Taemin complained. 

"Really? I feel like going over it again." You said sitting down beside Taemin. 

"What? We've been over this over and over again." Taemin threw you a dirty look. 

"The girl's got her head on straight. I think you guy's should go over it again." Lay said to the both of them. 

"Yah ppang, what's gotten into you? Where's all this energy coming from?" Kai asked. 

"I guess it's true...once you loose weight you become pumped up." Taemin said, covering his eyes with his arm. 

Lay shook his head and cursed him silently. You smiled at Lay and then removed Taemin's arm from his face. 

"You've been skinny all this time and you can't even enjoy all the energy within you?" You joked. 

"Aiishh..." Taemin shook your hand off his arm as he grew annoyed. 

"PPang...let's go and get chicken eh?" Kai convinced.