I Want To Fall So In Love, With You.

A/N: 1. IM SO SO SO SO SORRY IT'S TWO DAYS LATE OKAY IM SO SORRY HATE ME ALL YOU WANT AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER OK. TWO, okay, so i was updating it on my phone BUT IT GOT DELETED SO I WAS LIKE FUCK IT AND OPENED MY LAPTOP OK BYE. AND LUCKILY I REMEMBER EVERYTHING I WROTE YAY.

Vic:

When the rest of us got over to Lucy and Tony, we found Tony on him punching him. 

"Stop, Tony!" She begged. "Tony, please, stop!" He looked up in confusion. The mysterious guy pushed him off and went to hug Lucy. 

I ran over and pushed him. "Who the fuck are you?" I glared. I turned back to Lucy. "Who the fuck is this?!" I asked in disgust. I began to walk away when Lucy wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me back. 

"Guys, this is my brother, Justin." She grinned. She let go out my waist and hugged him. 

I felt like a complete idiot. 

"Oh."

"Hi."

"Hey." Said the other guys. 

"Shit, man, I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot, it's just," Lucy's brother cut me off. "It's alright." He kept his frown, which didn't look very new. I turned to Lucy, "Luce, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped, it's just I get so jealous when it comes to you, I don't know what comes over me." I was cut off again. 

"Baby, it's okay." I felt arms slip around my waist again. 

We all heard Tony and Mike sigh, and then saw them roll their eyes, since they both liked her, and it annoyed them whenever we'd be 'all boyfriend and girlfriend-y' around them. 

Oh well. 

I turned just enough to kiss her soft lips and snake my arms around her. 

"Wait, wait, wait, wait." Her brother interrupted. "'Jealous?' 'Comes to you?' 'Baby?'" And it was then, that I finally saw her brother smile. 

She looked down at the ground, smiled very widely and laughed. "You wanna answer this one?" 

"Well, Justin, I'm her boyfriend." I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend. 

"And he's my wonderful, perfect boyfriend." She smiled up at me.

I looked at Justin, "I promise I won't hurt her though! I would never hurt a single hair on her head or arm or leg or anywhere else," I winked at her. 

The rest of the boys groaned. 

Mike spoke up, "Anyways, Justin, you wanna come in? Do you want anything to drink or eat? Anything at all, please, come in." 

He looked pleased at Mike's offer, but spoke. "No, thanks anyways, I have to go. I just wanted to say hi to my little sister that I haven't seen in eight years." He poked her stomach while laughing with her. 

When he finished, I protectively took her in my arms again, and kissed her head. 

"Oh, stop showing off." Mike mumbled as he walked into the living room. 

"He'll get over it." Tony mumbled, following him. 

The four of us exchanged looks as Jaime walked out. I groaned. 

"Well, I gotta go now. But hey, Vic, don't wory about it. They'll get over it. But I have to go, so text me?" He smiled as he walked towards the door. 

Lucy smiled as she let go of me and walked her brother out. "Sure." 

Now it was my turn. "Wait, wait, wait, how did you know my name?" 

Justin smirked. "You think I wouldn't make my younger sister tell me about her boyfriend that she 'lov..'" Lucy shut the door before he could finish. "Bye!" She yelled. 

The door opened as she turned back to me. "Love you!" He smiled and slammed the door behind him. 

She walked over to me and shrugged. "I-I- I don't know, he, he didn't know what he was talking about. I - Sorry." I smirked and walked over to her. She backed up to the door, "Vic, what are you doing?" She giggled. 

Her body hit the now locked door.

My body hit hers.

I kissed her soft lips again, for a long while.