Chapter 1

Kelly's P.O.V

The alarm goes off and I groan. I get up and look in the mirror, hoping to actually look detestable. Great. I still look like a zombie. I throw on a black jumper and faded jeans, dragging a comb through my hair and cramming on a black beanie. I don't bother with make-up. I run downstairs, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and chomping as I wait in the rain for the bus. Thank God I wore that beanie. The bus draws up and I throw the core in the bin, going down the bus and sitting in a seat near the back, jamming in earphones. Suddenly a gruff voice speaks to me. 'Seat taken?' He asks and I look up to see the school jock, Luke Green. I shake my head and he slides down into the seat. The bus continues on and we don't speak until the bus draws up to school. I get off and head straight for my best friend Sadie's locker. Sadie and I have been best friends since nursery. Sadie is there at her locker when I get there. She squeals and hugs me so tight I think my bones break. We go and sit down in the hall, gossiping about everything. 'Ooooh did you hear, Luke Green broke up with Nikita' Sadie told me. I grunt. That skank. She's thinks she's Queen B. I'm the only one who stood up to her. She's one of those blonde bimbos that slept with half the boys in the whole school. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. She thinks she's the most beautiful person to ever grace the planet. 'Serve her right. She was cheating with Toby Lennon anyway' I say and Sadie gasps. Okay. Too much info. The bell rings anyway. I run to my locker to get my books and make my way to Physics. The good thing about taking all Higher Level Classes is the only popular person who takes them too is Luke. I get in and sit at the back in the corner. Who comes in and up to me but Luke Green. Bloody Perfect. 'Seat taken?'He asks and again I just shake my head. Great now people are going to be going on and on about the possibility of the nerd and the school jock. Luke plays for the football and basketball teams and I can't believe I'm saying this but he's not bad looking. Long, floppy, shiny brown hair and bright blue eyes. He has, oh sorry had a girlfriend though. Uhh. Well I'll get through this. I hate school. I want to be a vet so I have to study. Anyway, the teacher comes in and we have to be paired up for a project. Uhh please say I don't get Luke. 'Okay, Luke Green you go with Kelly Adams' the teacher says and I mentally groan. Terrific. A project on the uses of oxygen in our everyday lives with the school jock. What a great life I lead. I somehow make it through the day and go home, exhausted. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. Probably won't be but there's hope.

Hey. First Chapter!. Thoughts?. Follow, Vote and Comment. Love Y'all