Chapter 5

Patrick's P.O.V

I'm currently in my parent's car on the way back to pick up my sister from her friend's house. Here's a short profile of me.

Name; Patrick Gary Manning

Parent's Names; Sharon Amy Manning and Kevin Bret Manning.

Number of siblings; 2

Names of siblings; Mitchell and Sybil

Height; Around 6'4

Weight; No idea

I am the Middle child. Mitchell, me then Sybil. Sybil's 16. I'm 19. Mitchell is 22. I can't help thinking of Kelly. She's really pretty. I might ask her out. I get my phone and text her. 'Hey'. 'Hey, is this Patrick?'.'Yup'. 'Oh cool what's up?'. 'I was thinking, would you wanna maybe hang out with me this weekend?'. 'Ok Sure, I gtg tty tomorrow at school'. 'KK bye'. After that I shut my phone off and grin to myself in the dark. Yesss. I got a date with Kelly Adams. Going to have to get out my good clothes. Goodnight Kelly.  Can't wait to take you out.

Kelly's P.O.V

Oh My God. What have I just done. I've agreed to go on a date with a guy I've literally met two hours ago. I must have been brainwashed. I fall asleep, thinking about the possibility of me being crazy. When I wake up, I go shower and wrap my hair in a towel. I go back to Adelaide's closet and pick out a couple of outfits. So I text Sadie, telling her everything and that I need her now, and bring food. She texts back almost immediately saying she'll be right over and she'll bring Ben&Jerry's. I dry my hair and leave it loose, brushing it out. I put a robe on and the doorbell goes. I get it and Sadie rushes in and up to my room, dragging me with her. 'Right' She says and looks at the display in Adelaide's room. 'Try these on' She said, handing me a white frilly lace, puffed shoulder top and a black swing skirt. I try them on and Sadie sighs. 'You look great but I dunno, there's no Ooomph' She said. I don't know what Ooomph is but I'm sure I don't want to wear it. She picks up a sage green layered skirt and sighs again. 'You're so lucky to have an older sister you can grab clothes off'She says. Sadie just has one sister, Evita and she's just a few months old. Sadie's Mum had her a couple of months ago and Sadie came to mine for an all-night sleepover. Our family does have a secret though. Technically, I should have two sister. Mom and Dad started dating in college and one night one thing led to another and Mom ended up getting pregnant. Mom and Dad felt like they couldn't cope but Mom didn't want to have an abortion so she was given to the social services. Mom and Dad never talked about her but I know from a baby book I found her full name was Jane Helen Adams. I shake the feeling off and take the white vest and the skirt Sadie hands me. She passes me in a sage green short jacket. Then I slip on tights and a pair of white funky boots belonging to Adelaide and Sadie squeals. 'You look awesome'' She says and leaves my hair loose. 'Go, meet your date' She says and I laugh and leave. Wish I could stay home. 

Hey Y'all. What ye think of Patrick??. I threw in a twist with Jane too. Follow, Comment and Vote!.