Chapter 8

Kelly's P.O.V
My phone starts buzzing for the millionth time. Patrick again. Does he ever give up?. I cut the call again. The doorbell goes. I open and see Sadie on the doorstep, chocolate and crisps in her hands. I smile. I love my best friend so much. We spend nearly the whole day eating and watching Pretty Little Liars. Don't mock. I have an obsession. A very very deep obsession. One weekend a while ago, Sadie and I had a Pretty Little Liars marathon all weekend. We didn't leave that room and just lay on the bed, eating bag after bag of popcorn and around thirty bars of chocolate and bags of sweets. I really enjoyed the weekend. After that Sadie stays for dinner and then has to go home. I hug her and go to bed happy.

Patrick's P.O.V
I leave school, down and disappointed. Kelly's still not in school. Seeing her flirting with the boys in the school yard the other day really angered me. I want her to forgive me. I need her to forgive me. I go to my locker, put a few books away and get my coat, slamming the locker shut. I turn and come face-to-face with Lexi. I jump back. 'Why so scared Patrick?. Uh, I love you so much. I can't stand seeing my baby upset. Tell me what's wrong boo' She coos and I sigh. Her face hardens. ' I get it, you're still thinking about that girl. That tramp you were on a date with the other day' she snarls. 'You're one to talk' I say immediately and mentally slap myself. She reels back,shocked. Tears spurt down her cheeks but she wipes them away.  'Well, if I do meet this tramp, she'd better watch out. If she does happen to stumble into my path, she will meet a very very sticky end' She says and pulls a knife out of her pocket. It's not one of those blunt-at-the-table knives. It's a real blade. She spins it round in her palm, humming gently. She really is crazy. I don't let it show though. I run past her out of school, jumping the stairs two at a time and calling my friend Bob on his cell, telling him everything. He says he will call the cops and I nod, cutting the call, resting my head against the outside brick building and hoping my headache will go away. My mom's Ford Bronco pulls up beside me. My mom is seriously stressed, I can tell from the deep lines on her forehead. She only ever has those lines when she's stressed. It's obvious she's just come from a meeting because she's wearing her best grey suit with a frilly white blouse and her hair is scragged up into a tight topknot, exposing the lines on her forehead even more. She motions for me to get in. The car ride so far is silent. 'Patrick I have a question and I want the absolute truth' She says, surprisingly calmly. I nod. 'Did you, or did you not ask out Kelly Adams and then be caught canoodling with Lexi Mayhem?' She asks, gripping the steering wheel. I sigh and nod. 'Do you not realise what this means' She says and I get a little scared. 'It means we just lost one of the biggest clients we will get. No more deals. Mr Adams owns a whole line we talked about. Now it's all gone. It's your fault it's gone. All because you were caught. Be more careful son. You've ruined this son. Your Father and I are very, very disappointed in you' She said and left to go back inside the house. I sat there for a while, thinking about what a mess my life had become. 

Hey Y'all. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Chapter 9 will come soon and REMEMBER Vote, Comment, Follow!!. :)