Chapter 11

Kelly's P.O.V
When I wake up I realise it's Saturday and I sigh in relief. I'm about to collapse back in bed but Mum calls me. I get dressed into a dark blue print t-shirt, black jeans and black clunky boots I haven't worn in years. I scrag my hair up into a ponytail and stumble downstairs. Adelaide's sitting there in a cute black sleeveless dress and matching bolero with her hair up in a bun. We both squeal and hug so hard I think my spine might break. 'Sit down girls, we have something serious to talk to you about' Dad says and we take our seats at the table. They sit down opposites and they take our hands. 'Guys the thing is...' Dad says and hesitates, looking at Mum. Both of their hands withdrawal and go under the table. 'You have a brother' Mum says and we both sit, rigid on our seats. ' His name is Aaron and he has special needs' Dad says. ' He's been living in a home where there are people who can help him' He continues. 'He's coming to stay tomorrow' Mum says and Adelaide stands up. ' Hold up, you're saying we have a brother that you never told us about. He has special needs and he's staying in a home' Adelaide says. 'Not only that, he's coming to stay tomorrow and you expect Us to deal with all this in a matter of hours?' She screams. Mum shakes her head. 'Adelaide, let me explain' Mum says but Adelaide shakes her head. 'No this is the last straw Mum. I've had it. I'm going to leave now and I won't be coming back for a while. My bags are packed and I'm ready' she says and gets up. 'You coming Kell?' She asks and I nod. I pack a few bags and come back to see Mum standing at the door. 'Kelly Zara Adams I swear you leave this house now I swear to god you'll never set foot in this house again. I'll make sure of it. If you leave now we're disowning you' She said. I push past her. Good. They weren't proper parents anyway. I get in Adelaide's car and shut my eyes. I've been through a lot. My bedroom being set on fire (I slept in the guest bedroom last night), being cheated on, finding out about my brother, coping with Luke and everything. All I want to do is sleep. So that's what I do. I close my eyes and hope that tomorrow and the rest of my life will be a whole lot easier.

Hey!. Thoughts?. I know I might be mixing the story up and making a mess of the story but Hey! That's what I do on here. Vote, Follow and Comment!.