Chapter 22

Warning!. Bad Language.

Kelly's P.O.V

I cried all day and night for days. I didn't leave my room and just my luck, school starts back in a couple of days. I'm lying on my bed [which by the way is a sea of tissues] and sobbing quietly. Sadie comes barging in, asking something before she stops and quietens. 'What happened?' She asks. I tell her everything, crying into her shoulder. She rubs my back. 'That bastard doesn't deserve you' She says. 'Pretty Little Liars and ice cream?' She asks and I grin. She knows me so well. When I'm sad the only thing that can make me feel better is ice cream, PPL and my best friend. We settle on the couch and I rest my head on her shoulder. I tuck into a tub of french vanilla, my personal favourite. I know some people may think it's boring but I love it. I've finished off half the tub and it's one of those huge ones. Sadie's eating chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. How I love my best friend. 

Sadie's P.O.V

About three hours later I leave Kelly and head to Luke's place to give him a piece of my fucking mind. That bastard hurt my best friend and he's gonna pay. As soon as he opens the door I fly forward and slap him so hard my hand hurts. His head rocks in shock. 'That.... is for hurting my best friend' I say. 'You're a piece of shit, you know that right?. Kelly is by far the nicest person on this planet and you seriously cheated on her. I heard about you and Patrick's fight. At first I was on your side but didn't Patrick cheat on Kelly too and that's why you beat him up. Well, wanna know something?. You two are the exact same. Cocky dickheads who thought it was cool to break my best friends heart and I'm not cool with that. I love my friend to bits. I would never hurt her. Ever. Yet all you do is put her down. She loves being your girlfriend. Oh sorry. Loves. You cheated on her too. That's just mean. What did she ever do to you?' I say, breathlessly. Luke sighs, running a hand through his hair. 'Look, I was really, really drunk. I was only drinking mineral water but something must have been spiked in it. My head felt really painful so I went to sit down in the office. I nearly passed out. Samantha, my old ex came in and took the opportunity to jump me. I thought it was Kelly. I only realised when she came in. It wasn't my fault. Can you please help me make a plan to get her back?' He asks me and looks me in the eye. His eyes are puffy and red, like he's been crying. I sigh, nodding. He grins at me. I go sit in his living room and we make a plan to get Kelly to forgive him.

Hey!. What did you think?. Make sure to Comment, Follow and Vote!!.