Chapter 26

Picture of Lexi's wedding dress. 

Lexi's P.O.V (I know what a time to bring in Lexi's P.O.V but whatever)

This is the last straw. I've had enough of Patrick ignoring me. I'm going to marry him. I love him more than anything in existence. I want him. All of him. Ever since he went out on that date with me I knew he was the only one I wanted. He was my soulmate. I picked my dress. Some might say it's hideous. I say it's chic. I love it. I especially love the bow. It droops a little. Just because it's the fashion I asked it to be drooped. I gather my bouquet of green and white flowers and I fix the extravagant blue bow in my colourful hair. I shiver in excitement. This is it. My big day. The day I've been dreaming of ever since I met Patrick Manning. I've basically given up everything for him. I switched schools, I've dyed my hair for him. I've even bought him a suit he can wear. I've the wedding all planned out. I'm going to visit him and ask him to ask me to marry him. Of course I'll say yes to my Patrick. Who wouldn't?. I love him so much. As I walk down the stairs Miranda, my step-mom stands in front of the door, blocking me. 'Lexi, hunny...don't you think this is a little crazy?' She asks me. I stare at her. She's crazy. I can't believe my dad married her. Thanks to him, along with my three nightmare brothers I now have another three brothers and an older sister that hates me. My brothers, George, Owen and Pascal are angels compared with Alex, Marcus and Declan. That Kerry is something else. She's friends with Kelly. That's one of the big reasons I hate her. She's the spitting image of Miranda. Little, slim, blonde hair, blue eyes. She even wears Miranda's cast offs. She has a proper figure. That's the only thing I'm jealous of. I'm kinda thinking if I had proper boobs Patrick might like me more. Kerry's had a whole heap of boyfriends already and she's only been here a few weeks, a month maybe. Miranda looks horrible today.  She's wearing a sparkly green top with bright blue jeans and a little puffy pink bolero. I mean ew right?. I roll my eyes at her again. 'Jeez Miranda of course I'm sure. Patrick is my soon-to-be husband and I love him. Why wouldn't I be sure?' I ask. 'Well... from what I've heard he doesn't like you' She says and I roll my eyes again. 'I have no time for this. You are slowing me down on my wedding day, now excuse me' I say and leave to get my husband and finally live out my dreams.                                                                            

Hey. Thoughts?. See what happenes in the next chapter. Vote, Follow and Comment. Love Y'all :) .