Chapter 7

Kelly' P.O.V
I don't bother getting up in the morning. I stay in bed and no one asks questions. I stoop down and get the post and there's a rose and a card on the doorstep.  'Kelly I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. 'I'd love to take you out again :)'  it read. I stood on the rose and ripped the card into shreds. I chucked them in the bin and continued with my day. My phone started buzzing and Patrick showed up on the screen. I cut the call. No way in hell would I talk to him. At around 12 I decided to go for a walk. I had to look detestable first. I took a long shower and dried my hair, brushing it out. I was going to make Patrick jealous. I scouted through Adelaide's closet again and came up with a frilly white vest and a matching bolero. Then I found a midnight blue skirt and flip flops as it was boiling hot outside. I waited until it was break at school and I walked right up by the playground. Loads of the boys wolf whistled and I smirked and blew them kisses and seeing Patrick glaring at them in the corner of my eye. I'm loving this. I sashay onwards and the bell for school goes. Just for fun, I'm gonna go back. I sashay back and see all the boys staring at me. I laugh and skip home, content after my successful day.

Patrick's P.O.V
Uh. Why did I kiss Lexi?. Well, I'd better explain who Lexi is. A few years ago I was so bored I went on one if those dating sites right?. So it matched me with Lexi and we went on a date. It was fine up until the end of the night and Lexi became too attached. She clung to me and refused to let me go unless I dated her full time. I managed to escape but she stalked me after that. Everywhere I went she was there. She even transferred schools. That's why I transferred to the school I'm in now. I heard her arguing to her mom on the phone about transferring schools again but Thank God her parents couldn't afford the fees. The other day outside Topshop she cornered me and jumped me. She crawled off me when Kelly came out. I feel so bad. I'm gonna make it up to her though. Someway. I'll make it up to her.

Hey guys. Sorry the chapter's so short. Follow,Comment and Vote!.