Chapter 29

Kelly's P.O.V

I'm in Patrick's house right now. We're sitting, drinking lemonade and trying to come up with nice words to say about Lexi. Not that there was many. Patrick sighs. 'I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now. I don't just want you to get back together with me. I'm madly in love with you Kelly. You're just so perfect. I fell for you immediately. Please just give me a chance' He says and I see the beginning of tears in his eyes. He leans in and just as his lips are about to touch mine the door swings open to see Luke there, looking pissed off. 'You just can't leave her alone can you?. In case you haven't noticed she's dating me. Not you. Me. She told you that. Back off already. God. You and Lexi would be great together you know. You both are crazy, you both stalk people. Oh wait though. She's dead. Better get back on the horse buddy. Not with my girlfriend though. Back off' He says. Patrick growls. 'No. No I won't. I know that I can make her happier. I can give her more. I bet you don't love her at all. I bet you think she's just a smart little side-on for you' He says and Luke pushes him to the floor, punching him. I try and stop them and Luke's hand slaps my cheek. I fall to the ground, gasping. 'Kelly, Please I'm so sorry....' Luke begins. I shake my head. 'I hope you are both satisfied' I say and look between them. 'Kelly...' Patrick says but I hold my hand up. I look at Patrick in disgust. 'You are pathetic. You really think I'd be with you after you called me a side-on?. You disgust me. I hate the very sight of you. I don't care if you love me. I don't love you. I never have and I never will' I say and look over to Luke. 'Y-You hit me. I felt like I was safe with you. I loved you. You slapped me. My Grandmother always said the day a Man raises his hand to a Woman is the day he stops being a man. With good reason. I no longer see you as my boyfriend. We're over. Through. I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry but I'm not going to stay with you when you hit me' I said, crying my eyes out. 'Don't bother coming after me' I whisper and run out of the room, heart breaking. He hit my face but for some reason all my bones ache. I feel heartbroken. When did my life become such a mess?. How can I fix it??. 

Hey Y'all. Sorry to say this but in a couple of chapters Kelly will receive some life-changing, devastating news. For once, my story won't have a very happy ending :( . It might :) . Anyway, if you liked the chapter Vote. Ofcourse Comment and Follow too!. Love Y'all. :) .