Chapter 3

Kelly's P.O.V

When I get home I do homework then lie on my bed, listening to music and talking to my friends on my laptop. Sadie suddenly bleeps up on my phone. I answer the call. 'Hey Sadie, What's going on?'. 'Wanna meet up in town? How bout the park?' She asks. 'Okay, we going for food?' I ask and she laughs. 'Pizza?'She asks and I squeal. 'K meet you in twenty at the park' I say and cut the call. I get up and changed into a grey shirt, a skimpy black bolero and black jeans and I slip on Vans, dragging a comb through my hair and cramming on the black beanie. Most of my clothes are dark and comfortable. I grab my purse and leave, walking to the park. I arrive there ten minutes later and Sadie's already there. She runs over and drags me to the bench at the side of the park. That bench has a history with Sadie. Since we were tiny, we came here to feed the ducks. Those ducks died ages ago anyway. Then after Sadie would drag me to that bench, produce some food like sandwiches or cake and tell me some secret or as we got older, gossip. 'Look who's on the swings' Sadie whispered and I look over to see, yes Luke Green and what looks like his little sister. 'Let's call them over to talk to us'Sadie whispers and I shake my head. 'No' I say but it's too late. 'LUKE. LUKE GREEN. OVER HERE!. WOO. HELLO THERE' Sadie yells and I hid my face in my hands. Luke looks at us like we're aliens but nonetheless he grabs his sister's hand and they walk over here. 'Hey Luke, who is this adorable little one?' Sadie asks and the girl simpers. 'Sadie, Kelly this is my sister Melanie' Luke drags out. Melanie hops up on my lap and I stare at her, surprised. I quickly push the feeling down though and smile at her. 'How old are you sweetie?' I ask. 'I'm five but I'm going to be six soon' Melanie lisps. She's adorable. She has blonde, wavy hair down to her waist and her blue eyes are bright. 'I can't wait until I'm a big girl like you' She says, blinking those huge eyes at me. You really should be thankful you're so young. I'd long to be that age. 'You're so sweet'I say and she giggles. 'Come on Melanie it's time to go home' Luke says and Melanie gets off my lap and jumps into Luke's arms. We watch them leave. 'Wanna get the pizza now?' Sadie asks and I nod. We leave the park too and go eat the Hawaiian pizza (Hawaiian is my favourite type). Then I go home and fall asleep, dreaming of boys with brown hair and blonde small girls.

Hey!. Third Chapter!!. Thoughts?. Follow, Comment and Vote!.