Chapter 23

Warning!. More Bad Language.

Luke's P.O.V

This is it. She'll either love it or hate it. I'm now sitting in her dining room, in a freaking suit and a bunch of roses in my hand to give her. I'm gonna ask Kelly to forgive me. She comes through the door and gasps seeing me. She's about to say something but I stop her. 'Don't say anything. Just hear me out' I say and she sighs nods. 'Right first of all it wasn't my fault. It was Samantha, my ex. I was really drunk, my drink was spiked and I went to rest in the office. She came in, sat on my lap and started kissing me. I didn't even kiss back. You came in then. If I wasn't drunk I would have slapped the bitch. I was dating you. I really like you Kelly. If I wan't drunk it would never have happened. Please, I'm begging you. Give me another chance. I will not mess up. Please?' I beg, looking her in the eye. She sighs. 'Okay, but if you hurt me again I swear to God I will dump you and never look back' She says and I sweep her up in a hug. She hugs me back and I pass her the roses. She smiles at me and sniffs them, putting them in water. I kiss her deeply, loving the feeling of her lips back on mine again. She's my girlfriend again. Yes!!. I move my arm around her neck and she kisses back. I moan slightly and we break apart. I have to say it. I know I do. We've been dating for over a month and I'm sure of my feelings. I take a deep breath. 'I love you' I say and her eyes widen a little but she smiles. 'I love you too' She whispers and I sigh in relief. I kiss her again, pulling her closer. She wraps her arms around my neck and runs her fingers through my hair. I stifle a moan and pull her even closer, deepening the kiss. She moans slightly and we pull away, needing air. I hate when that happens. We stare at each other for several minutes. I sigh. 'I should probably get going' I say and she sighs too. 'Ok, Well see you at school tomorrow' She says and I peck her on the lips before getting my coat and letting myself out the door. For once in my life I feel fully content. 

Hey. I feel like these chapters are going round in circles. Do y'all think so?. If you do Comment and I'll try and vary the chapter plot twists. Follow, Comment!!.