Chapter 19

Warning!!. Bad Language.

Luke's P.O.V

Thank God. She said yes!!!!, I can now say Kelly Adams is my girlfriend. Just as I'm about to go watch an episode of The Walking Dead there is a knock at the door. I open it and see Patrick standing there. He looks pissed off. 'Stay. Away. From. Kelly' He grinds out, his jaw slack, eyes livid. 'Look, Asswipe here is the deal. You cheated on Kelly so that proves you are "mentally challenged". That's the nicest word I can choose to describe you with. Kelly is better than Lexi in soooooooooooooooooo many ways. Lets compare shall we?. Kelly is smart, Lexi is dumb as fuck. Kelly is pretty, Lexi is ugly. Kelly is sweet, Lexi is sour. Kelly is nice and kind, Lexi is horrible and mean. If you choose Lexi over Kelly than you are a retarded dickhead. You cheated on Kelly and she dumped your scrawny ass. So you don't get any say on who she dates or what she does anymore right?. So if you please I will go back to my movie and continue on with my life and you can go back to your sad pathetic life with your ugly ass girlfriend' I say and turn to leave but he stops me. 'Lexi is not my girlfriend. That kiss was a mistake and I've been trying to prove that to Kelly ever since but she won't listen to me. I hate Lexi, always have, always will. She clings to me. She jumped me. I want Kelly not Lexi. So please back off, Kelly doesn't like you I know that for sure' He says and looks at me with anger in his eyes. I shake my head slowly. 'Funny, just a half an hour ago she agreed to be my girlfriend' I say and watch Patrick practically turn boiling. His hand comes out and punches me in the chin. I punch him back, knocking him to the  ground. I stamp on his chest and he gasps in pain. 'Never ever hit me again or I swear to god you will die' I say and go into my house locking the door. I fetch my coat and phone. I know Kelly lives with her sister and niece so I could go there. I get in my car and sigh, resting my head on the steering wheel. I drive to her house and knock on the door. Someone I don't know opens the door. 'Yes?' She asks. She has long blonde hair piled up into a topknot and is wearing a pink floating dress with a white belt and white sandals. A baby is carefully cradled in her arms. Someone behind her gasps. Great. Kelly sees my bloody nose where that bastard hit me. Hopefully she won't turn me away.

Kelly's P.O.V

Luke is standing at the door, bloody and wet. I gently nudge Adelaide and Hannah aside and take Luke's hand. I lead him to the bathroom and make him strip his soaking shirt. I go slightly red at the sight of his bare chest but I shake it off and hand him a fresh one from Adelaide's old boyfriend, Gerry's clothes. He slips on the shirt and I wet a cloth with warm water and dab gently at his nose. 'are you going to tell me what happened?' I ask and he sighs and tells me everything. Uhh Patrick. I should have known. 'Can I stay here tonight?. My mom has Melanie so I'm free' He asks, looking worried. I nod. I put his shirt in the wash and lead him downstairs once his nose stops bleeding. I lead him into where Addie and Hannah are. 'Luke this is my sister Adelaide. Adelaide this is my boyfriend Luke' I say and they nod at each other. 'That's my niece Hannah' I tell him and he stares at her, 'She's beautiful' He says and takes my hand. I lead him away to my room and we lie on my bed. 'Thanks for letting me stay here' Luke says and I nod. I give him a quick peck but that's not enough because he pulls me back and presses his lips onto mine fiercely. 'Will you go to prom with me?' He asks and I smile widely. 'Ofcourse' I say and he grins. I give him a quick peck and we go to bed. This day was perfect and I thank God for my luck.

Hey Y'all. I did a longer Chapter today. Thoughts?. Vote, Comment and Follow!!!.