Chapter 1

Lucy's POV:
As I'm sitting here at lunch listening to my friends obsessing and fangirling over some guys named Weston, Blake, Hunter, Corbyn, Mark, and Brandon I feel awkward because I have no idea who they are talking about. They always talk about these boys and I'm the only one in my group of friends who doesn't know who they are. So, I decide I am going to go home and look them up. As soon as I get home I type in "Hunter Rowland" (I put in hunter's name because that's the only one I could remember) in my computer and many pictures show up. I start scrolling through the pictures and gosh...this dude is hot! Now I understand why my friends love him so much. I pull out my phone and text my friend Sarah.
S= Sarah
L= Lucy
------------------------
L: hey Sarah, so tell me about Hunter Rowland. I want to know about him.
S: oh honey, he is the hottest boy alive! I especially love his YouNow broadcasts! You need to get that app and watch him. He also has Instagram, Twitter, and Musical.ly.
L: ok I will get YouNow. Thanks...lol you're right about the hot part!
S: it's about time you start liking these boys!
-----------------------
I cut my phone off and start my homework. I'm attempting to do my Algebra homework and all I can think of is Hunter. I pick up my phone again and go to the App Store. I look up YouNow and start downloading it. While its downloading I look up Hunter on every social media that I have and follow him. After YouNow fully downloaded, I made my account and immediately looked Hunter up. Luckily he was already broadcasting, so I started watching. Hunter was being super funny and it took all of me not to laugh out loud. His broadcast was almost over and he started talking seriously. He started talking about how much he loved us and told us all of these inspirational things that made me feel special. He ended his broadcast with "Just know that I love you and that your worth it. I love you so much. Goodnight." I started getting this strange feeling...is it possible that I am falling for Hunter Rowland? Crap! I never finished my homework!