Chapter 17

Blake's POV:
I'm not sure what's happening with me right now.
I just can't control these feelings.
Ok let me explain. Let's start from just a few minutes ago.
When we arrived at the hotel I asked Lucy to come to me. When she did, I grabbed her and hugged her tightly.
Ok so I know friends hug, but let me just say, that was NOT a friendly hug. I meant it. It was right then and there when I realized that I liked her, like really liked her.
Ok so I know what you're thinking.
Hunter is my best friend and he really likes Lucy a lot more than me, but I just can't help it.
Lucy is just so beautiful and hilarious, but I love Hunter too much to do that to him.
That hug was sort of a goodbye because I don't need to like her.
I know it's really hard to stop liking someone but I'm going to have to.

Well, there is this girl back home that I really like too. Her name is Christina. She is really beautiful also. She has been my crush since elementary school. Her personality is great and she is really funny.  She is kinda like Lucy. Maybe that's why I like Lucy so much.
I'm definitely gonna talk to her when I get home so I can get my mind off of Lucy.
Who knows? Maybe Christina and I will "hit it off" and get along really good.
But Hunter deserves Lucy, not me.

Author's Note:
I know you probably saw this coming, but this seems so realistic! I've literally thought of one million different things to write about to make this story interesting... Hope you guys are liking it so far.