Chapter 18

Hunter's POV:
As I'm sitting here talking, laughing, singing, and dancing with Lucy, my plan is coming together perfectly in my head. This is going to be a special moment in my life and hers. This is about to be great. I even told our driver my plan, so he's helping me out.
"Hunter...hello. Hunterrrr... EARTH TO HUNTER!!!" Lucy yells.
Crap! I totally just got busted for daydreaming....

Lucy's POV:
Hunter is daydreaming and it's pretty funny. He's staring out the window and Brandon and I are laughing at him.
I know, that's kinda mean...but it's funny because he keeps making these weird faces.
After saying his name a few times he finally came back to reality.
"Sorry. I'm daydreaming pretty hard I guess." Hunter says with a little laugh.
"Hey guys this is your neighborhood. Lucy which house is yours?" The driver says.

No. Not already. I'm having too much fun. Ughhh I don't want to go home.

"It is down this road a little bit. I will show you which house it is when we get to it." I say.
"Wow today has gone by really fast." Hunter says.
"Yeah I know. We definitely need to hang out again, I mean you do live right down the road." I say.
"I know. I need to find a time when we aren't traveling or busy. Then I will definitely come and hang out with you." Hunter says.
"Oh. This is my house. That one right there with the rocking chairs on the porch." I say while pointing to my house.
"Hey. Let me walk you to the door." Hunter says.
We both get out of the limo and start walking towards my house.
The driver puts the limo in reverse and drives off.
"Hey where are you going?!" Hunter yells.
"I'll be back. Hang on a few minutes." The driver yells back.
Brandon sticks his head out of the window and winks.
"I wonder where they are going." I say.
"Who knows?" Hunter says.
"Well I've had a great time! Today was so much fun." I say.
Hunter starts getting closer to me.
"You know, I am leaving tomorrow to go visit some family." Hunter says as he keeps getting closer.
"Oh really?" I say.
"Yeah. I'm going to be gone for a week." He says.
"Dang you weren't kidding when you said you traveled a lot." I say.
"But...I'm pretty sure that I'm free the week I get back. Let's make plans. You should text me." Hunter says while getting really flirty.
Before I could say anything, Hunter leans in and kisses me right on the lips. He held our kiss for what seemed like forever. He stops kissing me for a second, smiled, and kissed me again.
He ran down the steps of my front porch and jumped into the limo.
"BYEEEEEE!!" He yells as the limo drives off.
I just stood there.

I didn't know what to say or what to do.
HUNTER ROWLAND JUST KISSED ME!
I walked inside, blushing very hard and sat down on the couch.
I checked my phone and saw a text from Hunter that said:

I've wanted to do that since the moment I saw you. I had the best time today. Have a great night! 😍😘💕

Author's Note:
Let me just say, every Hunter Rowland "fangirl" wants to be Lucy right now...cause I know I do. Sorry it's been a while. Schools got me wayyyy too busy! More chapters coming soon!