Chapter 28

Lucy's POV:
After Hannah, Sarah, and Kinsey left, Madison and I decided to ask my mom about San Fransisco. 
"Hey mom we have something to ask you." I say.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Well, Lucy and I were talking and realized that we've never really been anywhere or gone on vacation together." Madison says.
"And Hunter and the rest of the boys want to meet up again." I add.
"Where do y'all want to go?" My mom asks.
"We were thinking San Fransisco."  I say.
"San Fransisco, huh? Well, I think we can make that work. Sounds like fun!" She says.

Madison and I start screaming and jumping up and down.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!"  Madison and I say at the same time.

"Is there a way that I can talk to one of the boys' parents and talk about it?  I would like to get some more information about it." My mom says.
"Sure. I'll get Christine's number.  That's Hunter's mom."  I say.

I immediately get on my phone and tell Hunter that I should be able to go and that I needed to get his mom's phone number. When I got it, I immediately showed my mom. She called Christine and when she answered, my mom walked outside so no one could hear the conversation.

They talked on the phone for hours. All I could hear was laughing coming from my mom.  Madison and I sat near the door until she hung up.

"Well, guess who is going to San Fransisco?" My mom says as she walks back into the door.