Chapter 23

Blake's POV:
When I get to the movies I see Christina standing in line to get tickets for the movie. I walk up to the line and get beside her.

"Hey Christina." I say.
"Hey Blake. What movie do you want to see?" Christina asks.
"I was thinking a scary movie. What do you think?" I ask.
"I was thinking that too. How about the Lights Out movie?" She asks.
"Yeah let's watch that." I say.

We got our tickets, popcorn, and a drink and go into the theater that was playing "Lights Out". We both sat down and didn't talk for a few minutes. I was thinking about Hunter and Lucy. I hope things are gonna work out for them. I know that I have Christina if things do work out but Hunter hasn't really showed any interest in any other girls besides Lucy, so I know she is special to him. I need to stop worrying about this and have fun with Christina because I really like her, but it's hard because I like Lucy too although I've only spent one day with her....I don't know what to do.

"So how's your tour going?" Christina asks.
"Great! We've done some cool things in a lot of states." I say.
"It's crazy how famous you got. It was like one day your just an average boy and overnight you became "THE BLAKE GRAY" and you have girls chasing you like crazy." She says while laughing.
"So I guess you're not one of those girls." I say joking.
"I mean you're cute and all but you'll never catch me running after a guy." She says with a smirk.
"You're pretty cute too." I say blushing.
Christina looks at me and we both stare and smile at each other.

All of a sudden the lights start going out and the movie starts. We both turn towards the large movie screen and everyone in the theater started getting quiet.

After a few minutes of the movie, Christina's hand accidentally touched mine. She left her hand there so our hands were touching. I grabbed her hand and held it. She looked at me kind of surprised, then put her head on my shoulder. I got "butterflies" in my stomach and a warm feeling.

Throughout the whole movie we held hands and she kept her head on my shoulder. I guess you could say I really enjoyed this date.