Chapter 8

Lucy's POV:
Hunter and all of the boys finally walk in the room backstage. They all sit down and my mom walks in the door. By the time everyone's seated, the meet and greet manager starts talking.
"Ok so I'm just going to give you information about meeting up tomorrow." He said.
"Wait. Can you explain to me what they are actually planning to do tomorrow? All I know is that Lucy is spending the day with them." My mom says.
"Sure! So basically Hunter and Blake came to me with an idea to pick one girl from the meet and greet and allow her to spend an entire day with them doing fun stuff. At first I was skeptical, but the more I thought about it, the more of a great idea it became." the manager says.
"That sounds so fun! What a great idea!" My mom says.
"We need to get permission from you before we start making plans to meet up. Do you give Lucy permission to do this?" The manager says.
"That sounds like a lot of fun! She can definitely go as long as I know she is safe!" My mom says.
"Thanks so much mom! OMG I love you!" I say a little too excited.
"She definitely will be safe. We have guards that will be near them at all times, especially for the boys. We will be sure they watch her also." he says.
"Sounds great! Now, where are we planning to meet for this?" My mom says.
"Since the fair is in town, we were planning to meet there in the morning. Let's say around 10:00 a.m.? They will probably ride the rides for a little them go somewhere else. We have a limo to drive them around to different places, basically wherever they want to go. And also, no need to worry about bringing money. The meet and greet company will take care of it!" He says.
"Like I said earlier, it's gonna be lit!" Blake says.
All of us laugh except the adults because they didn't understand what "lit" meant.
"Sounds like a great time! Thanks so much for choosing Lucy! I'm sure she's thrilled!" My mom says.
"Yeah I am!" I said.
"Any more questions about tomorrow?" The manager says.
"Nope. I'm good. Well I guess we will see you all tomorrow!" My mom says.
We all stand up from our seats and my mom starts walking out of the door. Hannah and Kinsey tap my shoulder and point at Weston and Corbyn. I knew what that meant.
"Go say bye to Weston and Corbyn. I know that's what you want." I say to Kinsey and Hannah.
They run over to them and give them hugs and say bye.
We are almost all the way out of the door when I hear...
"Bye Lucy! See you tomorrow!"
I turn quickly to see under waving and smiling really big.
Gosh, why does he have to be so cute!?

Author's Note:
Who's ready for Lucy to hang out with the boys? It's going to be very interesting.........