Chapter 30

Blake's POV:
So, I've decided I'm not keeping my feelings for Lucy inside of me anymore. I'm not sure how I'm gonna let it out. Maybe I'll tell someone. Maybe I'll tell Corbyn or Weston. Maybe I'll tell Lucy. I don't want to tell her. I know things are getting serious between Lucy and Hunter. I just don't even know..... 

Lucy's POV:
"Hey can I talk to you for a minute?" Hunter asks.
"Sure."  I say.
We wait for everyone to leave so we are alone. Hunter takes me by the hand and we walk over to a bench and sit down.
"Okay, so I've been thinking.  We've been seeing each other for a few weeks now."  Hunter says, then pauses.
He stopped talking for a minute.
"That's true. It's been a fun few weeks." I say while smiling.
"Exactly.  So, that's why I wanted to talk to you by myself. Lucy, you are so nice, funny, and I love spending time with you."  He says nervously.
"Aww thanks." I say blushing.
"Do you want to make this official? Lucy, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks while grabbing my hands.
I gasp.
"Oh my gosh! Yes!"  I say jumping up and hugging him.
"Good. I was so nervous to ask you." He says while giggling.
We hug for a few minutes. Hunter pulls away and looks me in my eyes. We stare at each other for a few quick seconds.
"This may be a little soon, but I love you Hunter Bryce Rowland." I say.
"I love you too Lucy." He says while leaning in for a kiss.
I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss. Hunter wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, not breaking the kiss. When he puts me down, we stopped kissing.  He grabs my hand and we start walking to my room.
When we get to my room he gives me another kiss and tells me goodnight.
I walk into my room to see my mom and Madison waiting for me.
"What took you so long?"  My mom asks.
"Sorry, I just had a quick conversation with Hunter." I say and touch my bottom lip.
"What about?"  Madison asks.
"Well, um....He asked me to be his girlfriend."  I say.
"Oh my gosh!!"  Madison yells.
"Yeahhh." I say.
"Awww my little Lucy is all grown up. But you girls better get to bed we have a long day tomorrow."  My mom says.
"Ok. Come on Madison. We are gonna take the bed in the back."  I say.
We walk into our room and sit down.
"Ok you better tell me every detail of you and Hunter's conversation.  Oh and by the way, I know you guys kissed. When you walked in and started talking, I saw you touch your lip. That was a dead giveaway." Madison says.
"First of all, yes we did kiss. I can't keep anything from you." I say while laughing.
I start explaining mine and Hunter's conversation and about the kiss to Madison. Right when I get to the part where he picked me up, my phone went off.
"Hang on. I got a text." I say.
I pick up my phone and see that Blake texted me. 

______________________________
B-Blake
L-Lucy
______________________________

B- Hey Lucy. I need to talk to you real quick.  Can you meet me somewhere?
L- yeah. Let's meet in the lobby. I'll be there in about 5 minutes.
B-ok. See you in a few minutes.

"Madison, Blake wants to talk to me. Will you go down to the lobby with me?" I ask Madison.
"Yeah. Let's go." She says.
We put on our shoes and walk to the door.
"Mom, we will be right back. I have to talk to someone real fast." I say.
"Ok girls. But, you need to make it fast. You girls need some sleep."  My mom says. 
"Ok. We will be right back." I say as we walk out of the door.

Madison and I walk to the elevator and ride it down to the lobby. When we get in the lobby, I see Blake sitting in one of the chairs. Before he notices me I turn to Madison and say,"Stay right here.  I'll tell you what he says."

I start walking over to him and he looks up.
"Hey Lucy!" Blake says and waves.
"Hey Blake.  What did you need to talk to me about?" I ask.
"Well, I know things are getting serious with you and Hunter. So, I just wanted to tell you this so that I feel better and so I won't feel hurt." He says.
"What is it Blake?" I ask nervously.
"Um, well, you see, I like you... A lot. Ever since I met you, I thought you were cute and funny. But, I know Hunter liked you, so I respected that. I know he has MAJOR feelings for you."
"Blake....."
And what happened next, was  Unforgettable.

----{THE END}----