Chapter 29

*TIME SKIP TO THE DAY THEY LEAVE FOR SAN FRANCISCO**
Lucy's POV:
We are about to head to the airport for San Francisco and I'm so excited!!
Madison and I begin to double check our suitcases and make sure we have everything. 
"Can you believe this is actually happening!?" I say with major excitement.
"I know, I'm so excited!" Madison says.
I hear my phone buzzing, so I walk over to where my phone was and see Hunter was calling me.

"Hey Hunter."  I say.
"Hey Lucy. We are all still meeting up at the airport right?" He says.
"Yes. Just wait outside of the airport if you get there before us and I'll do the same if we get there before you." I say. 
"Sure, will do. See you soon." He says.
"Bye." I say and hang up the phone.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my mom and Christine are like best friends now.   Ever since that one phone call about going to San Francisco, they always talk on the phone and hang out. I'm pretty sure they hang out more then me and Hunter. The plans to meet up at the airport was their idea, not mine and Hunter's. We bought all the tickets together so that we could be on the same plane and sit near each other. Personally, I'm glad they are good friends. I think it's good that our moms like each other... A LOT.

After we made sure everything was packed, we loaded our things up and drove to the airport.  When we got there, Christine, Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton were waiting for us.
"You guys ready?" Christine asks.
"Yes! Let's go!" I say.

We walk inside and go through security. It took forever to go through it. We eventually walked on the plane and went to our seats. We ended up getting seats right next to each other.  My seat was right in between Hunter and Brandon. I know Christine and my mom did that on purpose or either that was just one MAJOR coincidence.

For most of the plane ride, Hunter, Brandon, Madison, and I talked. The time that we didn't talk, we slept. It was a pretty fun plane ride. 
The show isn't until tomorrow, so we all went to the hotel and met up with the other boys. All of the boys were there except for Blake. We all waited for about 45 minutes and he finally showed up. When he got out of the car he says," Hey guys sorry I'm late." He looks over, his eyes got wide, and he starts blushing.
He starts walking over to me. The closer he gets to me, the faster he started walking. When he got to me, he hugged me.
"You came!" He says with excitement.
He hugged me for a long time. After a little bit, Hunter joined the hug. Then Corbyn.  Then Weston.
It's just like the day after he meet and greet!

"It's a family reunion!!" I yell. Everyone starts laughing.

After the hugging, all the boys decided to take pictures so they can put them on Instagram. Madison and I watched them as they did several poses. A little after they finished taking pictures Blake says, "I think Lucy and her friend should be in some pictures too!"
Everyone agreed, so we Madison and I posed with them for a few pictures.
"My name is Madison by the way." She says.
"Hi Madison." Weston says with a wink.
Madison starts blushing.

We start walking back to our rooms.

All of a sudden I feel someone grab my hand.
"Hey can I talk to you for a minute?" Hunter asks.

Author's Note:
The next chapter is the last chapter :( but get ready for book 2!