Chapter 2

Lucy's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock..I hate that sound. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a white flowy shirt, my favorite skinny jeans, and my floral print Vans. I put on a little eyeshadow and mascara (I don't like to wear too much makeup). I ate a granola bar, grabbed my book-bag, and headed out the door. Ugh I hate school. I walk to school because it's down the street from my house and takes only 10 minutes to walk there. As I am walking, I start to think of Hunter.  I pulled out my phone and saw that Hunter had tweeted "Good morning beautiful! Hope your day is a great as you are!" I dont even know him, but somehow he manages to make me feel so good. I put my phone into my book-bag as I'm walking into the school building. I walk over to my friends to see that they are talking about the boys. Surprise, surprise!
"Hey guys. What are y'all talking about?' I said, even though I already knew they were talking about the boys.
"Hunter, Brandon, Blake, Weston, Corbyn, and more of the boys are coming to Phoenix for a meet and greet!" said Sarah.
I stood staring for a minute.
"So, does this mean we are going to meet them?" I asked.
"Duh! Of course we are! We need to ask our parents and buy the tickets ASAP!"said Kinsey (my friend who is obsessed with Corbyn)
"Lucy are you going to come with us? I know you really don't like them."said Hannah (Another one of my friends who is obsessed with Weston)
"You know you guys, I'm pretty sure Lucy may have fallen for Hunter."said Sarah.
"Uhhh I wouldn't say "fallen for him", I just looked him up last night and watched his broadcast. He's pretty cute." I said.
On the inside I was freaking out because I really had felt like I was in love with Hunter, but I didn't want them to know that. So of course I just played it cool.
" I guess all of us will go then! Everyone text the group chat if you can go! We need to get VIP!"said Hannah.
"Ok."said Kinsey, Sarah, and me all at the same time.
I walked into my home room class with a big smile on my face. Am I really going to meet Hunter Rowland...?

Author's Note:
Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying this so far. I have so many good ideas for this book! I can't wait to keep writing this. Just letting you guys know, I'm really busy but I'm hoping to write 1-2 chapters every day.
I also make picture and video edits on Instagram.
My user is @tumblr.rowland if you want to  go check them out!