Chapter 12

Lucy's POV:
After a few minutes of riding, we get off of the Ferris wheel. All of us meet back up and talk about what we want to do next.

"What do you guys want to do now? It's only 2:00." Blake says.
"I don't really care. You guys can choose." I say.
"Hmmmm. What can we do..? I got it!Let's go to the zoo." Weston says.
"Yes. I love the zoo!" I say a little too excited.
"Sounds good to me." Hunter says.
"Ok let's do it!" Corbyn says.

We wait in the parking lot for the limo that is going to pick us up. Hunter taps my shoulder and says
"Hey Lucy. Let's take pictures while we wait so I can post them on Instagram. I need to post something because I haven't posted in a while."
"Ok sure." I say.

We walk over to a good spot and make Blake take pictures of us. We do many different poses and take really cute pictures. I get Hunter to send them to me. I save the pictures and set them as my wallpaper on my phone and post my favorite one on Instagram. Hunter posted his favorite picture and tagged me in it. I immediately got tons of followers and likes on my picture of me and Hunter because of his post. I didn't realize how many fans Hunter actually had.
The limo pulls up and we get into it. Weston and Corbyn get in first and sit on the first row of seats. Hunter, Blake, and I get in and all sit on the second row. Hunter and Blake take lots of selfies and videos inside the limo with me and put them on their snapchat story.

"Ok guys. We are here. We can only stay for about two hours. Meet back here at 4:30. Have fun!" The driver says.

We pay for our tickets and walk into the zoo.
"Where should we go first?" Corbyn says grabbing a map that shows where all the animals are located.
"I think we should start here at the seals and just walk around until we have looked at everything." Weston says.
"Let's do it!" I say as we begin walking.

We walk to the seals and watch them for a few minutes and moved on. We walk around and look at the animals until we got to my favorite, the elephants. I've always loved elephants.
"Oh my gosh! We have to stop here. Elephants are my favorite!" I say.
"Come on Lucy. Let's get closer." Hunter says.

We walk up closer to the elephant. I saw this big sign and I walked over to read it. It said:
FREE ELEPHANT RIDES! TODAY ONLY!

"Hunter!!! We have to ride the elephant!" I say.
"Uhh I don't know Lucy." Hunter says.
"Come on you big baby!" I say while taking his hand and pulling him over to where the elephant rides were.

I walked up to the lady that was standing by a small elephant.
"Excuse me ma'am. Is this where the elephants rides are?" I ask.
"It sure is. Are both of you riding?" She asks.
"Um she is but I'm not." Hunter says.
"Actually we are both riding the elephant." I say.
"Fine." Hunter says.
"Ok guys. So I'm going to walk Ella, the elephant, over to you. When she gets beside you, just get on her like you would a horse." The lady says.

The elephants walks up and we slide on. This is going to be so much fun!!!!!

Author's Note:
This chapter is inspired by Hunter's snapchat story yesterday when he rode on the elephant😂😂 Hope you all have a great day!