Chapter 19

Blake's POV:
After much thinking about Lucy, I decided to talk to Christina. I left all of the boys and went to my hotel room. I sat on my bed and pulled my phone out. I don't have her number so I sent her a direct message on Instagram.
_______________________________________________
B= Blake
C= Christina

B- Hey Christina. I haven't talked to you in a while.
C-Hey Blake!  Yeah it has been a while.
B- So, I'm in Phoenix rn and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me when I get home.
C- Yeah sure! That sounds like fun. What do you want to do?
B-Not sure.  I'm coming home tomorrow so I'll think on the plane ride home. I would rather do whatever you want to do tho.
C- Well I will think too. Here's my number, text me whenever you want😉. 832-600-9000
B- ok I will😊

______________________________________________

Well, at least I got her number! I hope his works out because I just got a text from Hunter saying that they kissed. I shouldn't feel guilty for liking Lucy, but imagine being in my position. 

The next day I got on my plane to go home at around 8:00 a.m., but texted Christina first.
I texted her this:
Hey Christina, I'm going to be home a little earlier than I thought.  We can hang out today if you want. Just text me when you can.😊😉

Right when I got on the plane, I got a text from her saying:
Ok.  Call me when you get home.😊

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes for the short plane ride.
"Blake. Blake. Blakeeeeeee!" My mom says while shaking me.
"WAKE UP!"

I finally woke up and we walked off of the plane. It's about 11:45 a.m. I know she said to call her when I got home, but I got too excited and called Christina right away.
"Hello." She says
"Hey Christina."
"Oh hi Blake."
"So, what do you want to do? I'm leaving the airport right now. I can meet you."  I say.
"Oh, ok. I was going to give you time to get home but that's fine if you want to meet right now. Maybe we should go see a movie or something. I've heard there's a lot of good movies out right now." She says.
"I was thinking of doing that too. See you there!" I say and hang up.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk over to my mom.
"Hey mom. Can you take me to the movies to go meet a friend?" I ask.
"Already? We just got off of the plane." My mom says.
"Please mom!" I beg.
"Oh ok. When are we meeting your friend? Now? Later?" She says.
"Yes. We planned on meeting in a few minutes." I say.
"Ok. Let's go!" She says.

We get in the car and head for the movie theater.

Author's Note:
How do you think the movies with Christina will go? And please do NOT call that number! I just made it up and it's not a phone number I know. If you call that number, it probably won't be a girl named Christina hanging out with Blake Gray.😂😂😂