Chapter 24

Lucy's POV:
As I'm sitting here with Hunter and Madison I realize that I haven't talked to Kinsey, Hannah, or Sarah about my day with Hunter. I grab my phone and go to our group chat.
______________________________________________
L- Lucy
H-Hannah
K-Kinsey
S-Sarah
______________________________________________
L- Hey guys! Sorry I haven't talked to you. How about a sleepover at my house and I'll tell you all about my day with Hunter....and MORE. Omg and guess what? Madison is back in town!!
K- omg yay! I can't wait to see her! And yes definitely! I want to hear all about it. I can be at your house around 6:00.
H- I've been waiting for you to tell me about your day with Hunter. Madison is in town!?! Omg! I'll be there at 6:00 too!
S- OMG! Lol I'll be there at the same time as Hannah and Kinsey.
L-ok. See you guys soon❤️
____________________________________________

I cut my phone off and put it down.
"Madison so I kinda just made plans with Kinsey,Hannah, and Sarah tonight and told them that you could go. Do you think you can come to my house tonight?" I ask.
"I'm sure that I can come." She says.
"A sleepover? I'm in." Hunter says.
"Hunter!" I say while slapping him on the arm.
"I'm kidding." He says while laughing.

We all start laughing. We continue our picnic and talk abut random things for a while.

"Dang. We've been out here for 3 hours." Hunter says.
"That's what happens when you have good friends that you can talk to for hours." Madison says with a wink.
"Yeah I'm a pretty awesome friend." I say jokingly with a hair flip.
Everyone giggles.
"Well we better get going because Kinsey,Hannah, and Sarah will be at my house pretty soon." I say.
"Let my driver take us. He's about to get a plane to go home until the tour starts back up, but I don't think he will mind taking us home." Hunter says.
"Ok. Thanks Hunter." I say.

We get in the car and head home. Hunter turns on music and we sing and dance the whole time home. When we pull up in my driveway, Hunter walks us to the door.

"I had a great time again today." Hunter says.
"Me too. Thank you for today!" I say and hug him.

We held our hug for a while.
"Come on Lucy, stop making me feel like such a third wheel." Madison says.
I start laughing a pull away. I walk in the door, turn around, and wave bye to Hunter.