Chapter 20

Lucy's POV:
I'm walking around my room as soon as I wake up.
"Did it really happen? Was it a dream?"
It took me a minute to realize that it WAS REAL and that it WASN'T A DREAM!

I hear my phone buzz.
Good morning! I hope you had sweet dreams cause I did❤️😉

It was Hunter. I didn't know what to say. I'm still shocked.

I texted back:
Morning😉 I did! :) ❤️

_______________________________________________
H= hunter
L= lucy
___________________________________________________
H-Plans to visit family were cancelled. I'm free today. Want to hang out?
(I had to check my calendar just to make sure that I could spend all day with him. Thank gosh I was free!)
L-Sure! I'm free. What do you want to do?
H-Hang on. I'll let you know in a minute. Btw get ready ASAP!
L- kk :p

I walked to my closet and picked out one of my favorite outfits, which is a white flowy crop top, high waisted jean shorts, red flannel tied around my waist, and my high-top Converse shoes.
I went to my bathroom and put on some concealer, powder, eyeshadow, a little bit of eyeliner, and mascara.
My phone buzzed again and I thought it was Hunter, but I was super surprised to find out it was one of my friends that I barely talk to because she moved away. Her name is Madison.

_____________________________________________
M= Madison
L= Lucy
_____________________________________________
M- hey girl! We haven't talked in a while. Hope everything is great!
L- omg hey! Everything is great! How are you?
M- I'm great! But I miss you! Now, there's a reason I have for texting you randomly...I heard that you got to hang out with HUNTER ROWLAND!
L- oh yeah....it was more than hang out.
M- what!? Omg spill
L- well after we hung out, he dropped me off and....
M- AND WHAT!?!?
L- we kissed!
M-OMG!!!!
L- yeahhh. We are going to "hang out" again today. One problem, I don't know how to do my hair!
M- girl your hair is beautiful when you wear your hair natural! You're so lucky you have curly hair!
L- I know..everyone says that😂
M- well good luck! I have to go. I'll text you in a little.

I put my phone down and started to let my hair down. I styled it to how I like it and looked at myself good in the mirror.

All of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring.
I thought to myself "Who could that be?"
I walked to the door and opened it.
I gasped, "oh my gosh!"

Author's Note:
You know I have to leave it with a cliffhanger.....

Sorry I haven't updating in a while. I've been so busy! I finally have time to sit down and write! There will most likely be another chapter tomorrow.