Chapter 10

Lucy's POV:
I look around at all the rides as we are buying tickets.
"What ride do you want to go on first?" Hunter asked.
"I have no idea, but I want to save the big ones for last. Hey! Let's go on this one!" I say as I take Hunter's hand and pull him to the small drop zone.
"I thought you said we were gonna save the big rides til last?" Weston says.
"Oh come on, there is barely a drop! Let's go!" Blake says.

We get in line and wait for our turn. I feel my phone vibrate and see that Sarah texted me and wanted to know how it was going. I texted her back and immediately put my phone up because it was our turn to get on the ride.
"Who do you want to sit by Lucy?" Blake asks.
"I don't care. Whoever wants to can sit by me." I say hoping that Hunter would sit next to me...

Luckily Hunter sits next to me and looks at me for a few seconds without looking away. He finally breaks the awkward silence and says, "You scared?"
I look at him and say,"Heck no! I bet you are..."
"Ok ok. You got me I'm scared." Hunter says.
"Hate to say this but this is the smallest drop they have." I say while laughing.
"Ok, you don't have to make fun of me. I know I'm a big scaredy cat." Hunter says joking around.
The ride starts going up. Blake look over and says,"You guys ready?"
I look at Blake and he smiles big and says,"Your stomach is about to drop."
Right after that the ride drops and all you can hear are screams, but they didn't come from me. I think it was Weston and Corbyn who screamed, but nobody talked about the screaming so I didn't say anything either........

We rode a few more rides and then split up. Corbyn and Weston went to go ride other rides and Hunter, Blake, and I went to ride all the big rides. After riding almost all of the rides, everyone met back up and we decided to go ride the Ferris wheel.

Hunter's POV:
I've never had so much fun at the fair with someone. Somehow, she convinced me to ride all of the scary rides...
When we decide to ride our last ride on the big Ferris wheel, Blake pulled me off to the side and said,"Hunter you need to make a move already! It's obvious you like her! Here, I'm going to get on the Ferris wheel with Weston and Corbyn. That leaves you and Lucy by yourselves."
"Ok. Thanks man, I'll try to make a move." I say
We get in line and wait for our turn. I'm not sure if I was going to make a move or not because I just met her, but I might.....

Lucy's POV:
"Ok Lucy. So I'm going to ride the ferris wheel with Weston and Corbyn to talk about some meet and greet stuff. Is it ok that you ride with Hunter by yourself?" Blake says.
"Sure. That sounds fine." I say.
I started to get excited because I get to be alone with Hunter!!!
We get on the Ferris wheel and start going up.
"So are you from around here?" Hunter asks.

Author's Note:
Sorry it's been a while since I updated. But hopefully I'll have some free time to update this "cliffhanger".