Chapter 7

Lucy's POV:
I'm still really shocked. I'm not sure what to say....I can't believe that they chose me to spend a whole day with the boys! I watch the rest of the show with my friends. I guess you could say that my first meet and greet was a success.

We are walking to another room to meet and take pictures with the boys.
"It's kinda weird how they are meeting us after the show. Most meet and greets do it before the show." said Kinsey.
"That's true. Maybe they just wanted to do it differently." Hannah said.
"Probably." I said.

We walked up to the line to meet the boys. Ugh not another long line! We talked about the show while we slowly move forward. A tall, muscular man walks out of the building and talks to everyone in the line and says,"Sorry about the wait. The boys are trying to spend a good amount of time with all of you instead of rushing it." He repetitively says this as he walks down the long line. I'm getting tired of standing in this line!

Hunter's POV:
As we get ready to meet everyone, I start thinking about tomorrow with Lucy. I think it's going to be a great and fun time! I also get to spend time with you really cute girl and get to know her, so that's even better!
"Hunter. Hunter...HUNTER!!! Snap out of it! Come on, the girls are starting to come in." Blake says.
Whoops I guess I was day-dreaming.

Lucy's POV:
We finally get to the boys and Kinsey starts freaking out because she sees Corbyn!
"Guys it's Corbyn! Omg I need to chill out...but I can't! Ok I'm going up to him!" Kinsey says.
Kinsey walks up to him first and takes pictures. The rest of us hugged him and took a group picture with him. Then we saw Weston and before I knew it, Hannah ran up to him and hugs him for a really long time.
"Ok Hannah, other girls need to hug him too." Sarah says. We all hug Weston and move on. We hugged all of the boys and took pictures with all of them.
"Hey Lucy, I think I have a new favorite boy. I haven't ever really had a favorite but now I think I do." Sarah says.
"Oh really! Who?" I said.
"Mark...now come take a picture of me and him!" Sarah said.

The last two boys to meet were Blake and Hunter. I walked up to Blake and said "You ready for tomorrow?"
He looks at me and says "Hey Lucy! Yes, I'm so ready for tomorrow. It's gonna be lit." He starts laughing, which made me giggle a little. We took picture and moved on to Hunter.
"Hey Hunter. According to Blake, tomorrow is gonna be lit." I say and giggle again.
"Oh yeah! Especially because I'm gonna be there. You know I'm the life of the party." Hunter says.
"I'm sure you are!" I say.
He smiles and gives me a flirty look, which I liked A LOT.
Hunter and I took some cute pictures and then we took a group photo.
"Lucy, can you stay right here. We have to get permission from your parents about tomorrow and we need to give you some information." Hunter says.
"Sure, but my friends are going home with me. Is it ok if they stay here with me until my mom comes?" I say.
"Sure." Hunter says."Can you take Lucy and her friends backstage to the room until her mom comes so we can talk about tomorrow?" I wasn't sure who he was talking to until the tall, muscular guy that I saw outside walked up to me and says,"Come on girls. I'll show you the way"
We walk into the room backstage and I text my mom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
L= Lucy
M= Lucy's mom

L- hey mom. The meet and greet is over, but you have to come inside to get me instead of me meeting you outside. I was picked for something special. I'll tell you more when you get here.
M- ok I'm on the way. I'll see you inside! Can't wait to find out about it.
L- Trust me, I can't wait to tell you! I'm super excited!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah, Hannah, Kinsey, and I talk about the meeting the boys and wait for my mom to show up. Hunter came to check on us and told me that all of the boys and their managers will be backstage any minute now. I'm so excited about this.........!!!

Author's Note:
New chapter will be posted tomorrow or on Thursday! Hope you guys are liking this!