Chapter 14

Hunter's POV:
Ok so I'm not exactly sure what just happened on the elephant. I keep replaying that moment over and over and over again. I almost had my first kiss. Of course I wasn't going to tell anyone that I haven't had my first kiss yet because I'm sure all of the other boys have. But mine almost happened! I'm going to make sure my first kiss happens soon and hopefully it will be with Lucy. None of the boys said a thing about us almost kissing, so I'm assuming that nobody saw it, except for Blake. Of course he had to say something about it when we were getting in the limo.I hope that things don't get awkward now....

Lucy's POV:
As we sat down in the limo, I patted on the seat next to me and said,"Come on Hunter, sit by me."
He looked at me for a second then smiled.
"Ok." He said while moving towards me.
"Did you guys have fun at the zoo?" The driver asks.
"Yeah, but I think Hunter and Lucy had too much fun..." Blake says.
"Oh really. Well what happened?" The driver asks.

Oh gosh.... Please don't say anything, please don't say anything.

"Oh it was nothing really." Hunter says nervously.
"They almost kissed." Weston blurts out.
"Oh I see, a little romance going on huh?" The driver says.
"A little?! More like a lot!" Corbyn says.
"Uhhhh. How about let's talk about where we want to go next.It's our last stop before Lucy has to go home." Hunter says trying to change the subject.
"Oh yeah.." Blake says.
"What do you want to do Lucy?" Hunter asks.
"Well there's one place I've never been that I really want to go to." I say.
"What is it?" Weston asks.
"You know that little park with the go-karts, rides, and laser tag?" I ask.
"Oh yeah! That place is so much fun! Well I mean it is called Frankie's FUN park." Hunter says.
"Let do it!" Corbyn says.

Hunter's POV:
Well I was wrong....
Now EVERYONE knows about me and Lucy on the elephant. Well I mean not everyone. But, you know what I mean. Hey, at least we get to go to Frankie's Fun Park. That place is the best!.

Lucy's POV:
We pull up in the parking lot at Frankie's Fun park. I have always wanted to come here but I have never gotten to. We walk up and pay for our passes and laser tag tickets. We walk into a big arcade and head straight for the laser tag line. Because they only let a few people in at a time, we waited for a little over 20 minutes.
"We got so lucky. Usually this line is so long that it takes two hours to wait." Hunter says.
We hand in our tickets and go into a dark room. We are handed our gear and laser guns. Then, we are taught how to play and got to practice shooting the laser guns.
"You guys ready?" The guy working there asks.
"Let's do this. You guys are going down!" Blake says

The man opens the door and we all run inside. I hide behind a tall wall and shoot people as they walk by. I hear someone walking up behind me. I slowly turn around to find out who it was, but I couldn't see. I stick my foot out trying to sneak around the corner to see, but they tripped over it. I shoot them with my laser gun just so I could get another point, then I helped them up.
"Sorry about that." I say still not being able to see who it was.
"It's fine." They say laughing.
I take a step back to see if I could get a better look at their face when suddenly they grab my shirt. They pulled me in really close and said, "You almost just got shot by a laser over there. Luckily, you have me."
That's when I realized who it was......

Author's Note:
Sorry I didn't update any this week. We went to the beach and I didn't have time to write....but my favorite part is about to happen! Btw Frankie's Fun Park is a park that is near me. This chapter was inspired by that place because, like I mentioned, it is awesome😂. Hope you guys are liking it!