Chapter 5

I wake up and get dressed in an orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt with jeans. I put my hair in a braid with a beanie on. Nobody is in my cabin. There's a note on the table. It reads: Healing demigods in the forest. Be back after breakfast. We were really needed. We'll teach you later! -Will Solace. Then I walk out and go to Long Island Sound. I sit down and after a few minutes I'm joined. By Percy Jackson.

"Hey, Percy."

"Hey." He sits next to me and looks at me. "About last night.."

"I won't tell anyone you and Annabeth were making out outside your cabin."

He laughs. "Not that. I mean you and Leo. You two were making out too, remember? Annabeth and I heard your whole boyfriend/girlfriend conversation. You're dating now, got that. Are you telling people? Because we need to know so we don't slip up and tell someone."

"No. Not now anyways. I mean you, Cam, Annabeth, Piper, and people like that."

He nods and gets up. Then he offers his hand to me. I take it and get up. "We should probably start to go to break-"

"Help!" Someone shouts running into Camp Half-Blood.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"It's a satyr. He went on a quest with a demigod from Ares. Something must be wrong." Percy and I run to the Big House, following the satyr. We bust through the doors right after him.

"Chiron! We need an Apollo member to help Kelsey!" The satyr shouts.

"What happened to her?" Chiron comes in from a room.

"We finished the quest and.. monsters.. millions.. they got her! I saved her and got her back but I need an Apollo member now!"

"They're healing other demigods in the forest, they said they'd be back after breakfast." I speak up.

"But I need one now! I don't think she'll make it to the Infirmary! Chiron!" The satyr was panicking.

I get a crazy idea. "I'm an Apollo kid. I know how to do this."

"Sunny, you haven't been taught or anything-" Chiron begins.

"Chiron, I know. I don't know how, but I know how to do this. Please, just let me do this. I can save her." I say. It was true. I had never been taught but I knew how to heal. Chiron stares at me for a second and then nods. I run out to the girl.

I didn't know exactly how I was doing it but I started working with stuff the satyr brought quickly. She started to open her eyes. I work quicker, afraid if I didn't I'd lose her even though she opened her eyes. I ended up singing under my breath in Ancient Greek. When I knew I had done all I could do. I started to help her up with the satyr. Chiron and Percy were watching it all.

"I'm Kelsey. Thank-you so... much." The girl says in between coughs.

"I'm Sunny. You're welcome." I smile as we help her to the Infirmary. I had done it. I saved her.

We got her laid down and everything she needed and got her comfortable. Chiron and Percy joined us after a couple minutes. "I'll watch her." The satyr says.

"Sunny, that was great." Chiron says.

"Sunny is the best healer here, Chiron. That wasn't great, that was amazing. She healed Kelsey faster than I've even seen any Apollo kid heal someone. And Kelsey seems to be doing really well. She's the best here."

Chiron stares at me for a second. "I can't choose favorites or the best really... But that was fast and great." He ends up smiling. "But if I chose the best healer it'd be Sunny." He looks around. "Did I say that out loud? Oh well. Now, go eat." Chiron smiles at us. We run to breakfast.